Register Now
kingpotato

Best Worst Movies

There are many movies out there that are so bad they are good. For example I'm a huge fan of the Scary Movie series including a Super Hero Movie ,those movies are bad but they always made me laugh.

Whats are your favorite best worst movies ?

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

There are many movies out there that are so bad they are good. For example I'm a huge fan of the Scary Movie series including a Super Hero Movie ,those movies are bad but they always made me laugh.

Whats are your favorite best worst movies ?

Scary movie gets my vote as well especially the second one, it still leaves me in stitches till this day! Some of those old kung fu movies with the horrible lip synch are hilarious to watch.

Edited by killamch89

Bad Taste is awful but pretty funny, too. Interestingly, the director - Peter Jackson - went on to direct The Lords Of The Rings, King Kong and a bunch of other great stuff. Bad Taste was obviously shot on a budget of around $12.50, so with that in mind, Jackson did a good job.

1 hour ago, DylanC said:

Bad Taste is awful but pretty funny, too. Interestingly, the director - Peter Jackson - went on to direct The Lords Of The Rings, King Kong and a bunch of other great stuff. Bad Taste was obviously shot on a budget of around $12.50, so with that in mind, Jackson did a good job.

Wow really?? I mean I've never seen this movie but I knew its existence. I though it was one of many horror b-movies but who would have though that Peter Jackson directed this.

On 4/5/2019 at 11:54 AM, The Blackangel said:

Killer Condom gets my vote. Yes that's a real movie. If you watch it, don't say I didn't warn you.

Evil Bong is another one.

How did you even know about these movies?! The question I should be asking is what was the film director smoking when he came up with this concept?

Edited by killamch89