Register Now
killamch89

Todd Howard claims Fallout 76 is a "success"

These people do not know what honor is. They will not know where the money went. I currently play ESO and Fo76 (both games from Bethesda Studio) and I'm disappointed with Fo76 as hell. Todd Howard is the worst beta male I've seen in recent times. I would not like to talk to him or stand beside him, I would not trust him for $ 2 and I think his words are worthless. Did I write that I play in FO76? Very rarely and only to sometimes sell a weapon or other item on Reddit. I will not buy any games from Bethesda.

15 hours ago, Regov said:

These people do not know what honor is. They will not know where the money went. I currently play ESO and Fo76 (both games from Bethesda Studio) and I'm disappointed with Fo76 as hell. Todd Howard is the worst beta male I've seen in recent times. I would not like to talk to him or stand beside him, I would not trust him for $ 2 and I think his words are worthless. Did I write that I play in FO76? Very rarely and only to sometimes sell a weapon or other item on Reddit. I will not buy any games from Bethesda.

Well as a huge Elder Scrolls/Fallout fan, I will not touch another Bethesda game - I have completely lost any faith in them making a good game. As I have said in several of my posts, the modders are what make the Elder Scrolls games so successful - not Bethesda and their unfinished games.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well as a huge Elder Scrolls/Fallout fan, I will not touch another Bethesda game - I have completely lost any faith in them making a good game. As I have said in several of my posts, the modders are what make the Elder Scrolls games so successful - not Bethesda and their unfinished games.

Oof, now that is a very strong statement to make against a corporation.

-goes back to playing Doom-

4 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Oof, now that is a very strong statement to make against a corporation.

-goes back to playing Doom-

So you are going to tell me that Skyrim would be as popular as it is now without the modding community? The same modding community they treat like criminals are the ones responsible for the success of their games. If you remove the patches made by the modders, you'd have to use cheats to get past certain bugs to finish the game.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

So you are going to tell me that Skyrim would be as popular as it is now without the modding community? The same modding community they treat like criminals are the ones responsible for the success of their games. If you remove the patches made by the modders, you'd have to use cheats to get past certain bugs to finish the game.

Oh, I am not disagreeing with you. I just don't give a damn about Skyrim 😄