Register Now
Jayson

How do you like to play Mario Kart?

Some like the wheel and others the controller - or maybe some like both!  Anyway, I could never get used to the wheel, but i love the controller.  

OK, I don't really like the wheel on any video game, but I remember playing with one on the big arcade ones.  You know, where the game is as big as a refrigerator!

Edited by Jayson

My brother has the wheel so I've tried both but I don't like extra crap like that unless I'm playing Duck Hunt on the old school console.

That being said, I rather play just using the regular controllers only. It's bad enough I'm driving I don't want to have to make my brain get familiar with a new type of controller. Also, a regular controller is just easier to control...

I remember trying the wheel on Mario Kart a few times, safe to say I looked like a rookie when playing if I was using the wheel. A lot of people seem to think using the wheel gives you more accuracy and makes it easier for you to be able to play the game but I found I was the complete opposite. I find playing with the controllers on the Nintendo console I am playing on helps me out a lot more, I definitely hit the sides and fall off the map a whole lot less when I am using the main controls and not a wheel. I guess it depends on how you grew up playing as to which you prefer. 

Both, however I have a preference. I could never get used to the controller so I love the wheel. All importantly, if your playing against or with your friends online it gives you more accuracy and a higher chance of winning.

Edited by xXInfectedXx