Register Now
Alexander.

Grand Theft Auto Six

Why do you think Rockstar won't release GTA 6? Grand Theft Auto Five was released to the public back in 2013. That's nearly six years! Watch this video I found online, it was uploaded by a successful content creator. Do you agree with this YouTubers thoughts? 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

9 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Its defintvly coming but I will say its still a few years away, about 2-3 years or maybe even 4 if they decide to release the game in the middle of the lifecycle of the new generation consoles

That's like what they'll do with the PC version coming a year later.

On 9/1/2019 at 4:16 AM, kingpotato said:

Rumors say that the release date may be announced on february 2020

Are the rumors from a reliable source? Because I read it'd be around the time of the next E3 convention which is normally in June although this rumor seems like speculation as well.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Are the rumors from a reliable source? Because I read it'd be around the time of the next E3 convention which is normally in June although this rumor seems like speculation as well.

Well thats because they are just rumors

And well I dont think E3 is relevant for sony anymore.

58 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well thats because they are just rumors

And well I dont think E3 is relevant for sony anymore.

It's true that a lot of big publishers have started to skip E3. I'm not sure why they have started to do it either - On the topic of the rumors it depends on who is the source publishing the rumor.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It's true that a lot of big publishers have started to skip E3. I'm not sure why they have started to do it either - On the topic of the rumors it depends on who is the source publishing the rumor.

All I hope is that the PS5 is not released too early, I dont even have a year with my ps4. Well I guess regarding E3 many publishers have realize that its more easier to just do directs, Its cheaper and they dont have to compite with others on the same day or week.

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

All I hope is that the PS5 is not released too early, I dont even have a year with my ps4. Well I guess regarding E3 many publishers have realize that its more easier to just do directs, Its cheaper and they dont have to compite with others on the same day or week.

Yeah, you're right but as for the PS5, I don't think it'll be launched before 2021 so you can still enjoy your PS4 for a bit. Besides, it is best to wait until after a couple months to a year after the release date to buy a new console after all the kinks have been ironed out and reviews are also out for it.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, you're right but as for the PS5, I don't think it'll be launched before 2021 so you can still enjoy your PS4 for a bit. Besides, it is best to wait until after a couple months to a year after the release date to buy a new console after all the kinks have been ironed out and reviews are also out for it.

I will get the console as soon as Elder scrolls 6 comes out xD