Register Now
kingpotato

How much are you willing to spend on a smart phone ?

Nowadays smartphone prices are very high, with each Iphone release going near the 1000 dollars price and thats because there are people out there willing to pay for it.
I'm not really interested in high tech smartphones, It would be nice to have a high-end phone for gaming, but the prices are to much for me. My current smartphone is the most expensive one I had, Samsung galaxy  I paid about 300 dollars for it brand new about two years ago, its not the best one out there but it gets the job done.

How much are you willing to spend on a smart phone ?

Last week I have spent around 150$ for simple android smart phone. Though it has some really good configuration I'd say in terms of the features, it does have some really good options as it has 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. 

No more than £250.00 which is still a fair amount to spend on a telephone. Some phones can be as much as £2,000 which is a bit ridiculous as you'll be paying for the brand name rather than the device specifications, processor and other important factors. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Xiaomi phones can be pretty budget phones and you get the decent specs as well. Though their shark phone series made for the gaming is a bit costly and it has 8GB RAM. I have no plan on making use of the phone of that spec because it seems like expensive and also it can be pretty difficult to justify spending that much high amount. 

£900 would be the maximum that I am willing to pay for a phone. And that would be based on me getting quite a bit back from selling my current phone. For example, my Galaxy S20 right now would be around £250-300 if I sold it which would make a £900 phone a little bit better to buy.

On 10/30/2021 at 4:54 AM, skyfire said:

I think 700 would be too far I'd better get laptop instead. but if you are getting ASUS phone then yeah that would be justified. 

Yeah, like I told it's under a very big consideration for me to add ASUS phone to what I might likely get if worse gets to worst. 

I'm pretty into technology but the prices has been jacking up over the years, don't want to let some phone or computer eat a big chunk of my bills, and so I went with the Redmi Note 10 pro - What you get for the money is GOOD  🙂  I'm those people that does not spend $800 ot $1500 for a phone, crazy when you can get one for under £300

Maximum i'd spend on a smartphone is 160$, i honestly don't need super specs (but storage is important for me as it's annoying to delete things to get other things installed/stored), as i'm using my phone most of the times for basic usage only