Register Now
kingpotato

Starting a new game

On 4/6/2019 at 11:15 PM, skyfire said:

I may consider finishing up some of the unplayed games in the steam list. I have lot of indie games to finish. I managed to buy them as a bundle back in time. And I have not much followed up them over as well. 

What game might be at the top of your list ?

I might consider completing some of the unplayed games on the steam list. I can't say for sure as I haven't decided yet.

Although, I'll have to wait to see how much free time I have after my commitments are fulfilled

Edited by xXInfectedXx

27 minutes ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

those are good choices. how are you liking Fallout New Vegas so far? 

Well this is my second play through, the last time I played and almost finished the main quests was a few years ago, its a very good game but I dont like the graphics anymore , they feel very obsolete. I'm playing the game on my Xbox , at moments like these I wish I had a good PC so I could improve the graphics.

On 4/10/2019 at 12:20 AM, kingpotato said:

What game might be at the top of your list ?

I am considering checking out the Rage 2 if I get some time for the gaming now. I am pretty busy this week. Maybe second week or so of next month I can play games in peace with less interruptions. 

@kingpotato Most graphics from that generation feel completely obsolete nowadays. I still like NV's graphics though, at least in terms of the scenery. I thought they did well rendering the atmosphere (literally). The way the light is ... it looks/feels like it does in that actual location IRL.

23 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

@kingpotato Most graphics from that generation feel completely obsolete nowadays. I still like NV's graphics though, at least in terms of the scenery. I thought they did well rendering the atmosphere (literally). The way the light is ... it looks/feels like it does in that actual location IRL.

True and at the time they where very impressive graphics, the first time I played NV was a year before the new generation started. But yeah going back is a little difficult sometimes.