Register Now
Matt Morgans

VGR is Launching Our First Podcast!

Hi guys!

VGR has now officially launched our first YouTube podcast. It'll be a 30-minute weekly news recap/discussion podcast hosted by myself and fellow VGR writer Jacob Smith. We're very excited to be getting started with this, and we're keen to hear any feedback about what we could improve! We're currently working on adding gameplay footage/video, so that should be coming soon, but if there's anything else, please let us know and we'll take it into consideration!

If you like it, please support us by liking, subscribing, etc.!

Edited by Matt Morgans

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I subbed to the Youtube channel and I liked how you guys discussed the topics in a very professional manner - keeping personal bias to a minimum. I must say I  thoroughly enjoyed it.

I second this! The gaming world needs more professionalism, and you're off to an awesome start here!

Thanks for the positive comments guys! 😃 We certainly will be continuing - we're aiming to establish a weekly release schedule on Mondays. However, episode 2 will either be up tomorrow or the day after, as Jacob unfortunately had a flight that got cancelled yesterday and so we haven't been able to record yet! Going forward though, you can expect new releases on Monday each week!