Register Now
DylanC

Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants An Old Man Conan Movie

38 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

2019 is the year of remakes, and shitty sequels.

Aye, I’m sure some will indeed be shitty (the recent Hellboy reboot is supposed to utter tripe), but I’m kinda intrigued by some of them from a nostalgia perspective. Both Terminator 6 and Star War IX are my most anticipated movies of the year. Don’t get me wrong, still excited for new IP, but I do like revisiting established franchises. I know, I’m broken.

The whole Star Wars thing makes me sick. When Lucas sold the rights to Disney, they took that as a green light to release the most worthless, pathetic excuses for a franchise expansion since Jaws The Revenge. It was perfect at the end of episode 6. Making more ruined the saga.

4 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

The whole Star Wars thing makes me sick. When Lucas sold the rights to Disney, they took that as a green light to release the most worthless, pathetic excuses for a franchise expansion since Jaws The Revenge. It was perfect at the end of episode 6. Making more ruined the saga.

Star Wars is doomed - Disney doesn't give a crap about it all and keeps releasing crappy Star Wars movies/cartoons while EA keeps releasing crappy Star Wars games.

48 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Aye, I’m sure some will indeed be shitty (the recent Hellboy reboot is supposed to utter tripe), but I’m kinda intrigued by some of them from a nostalgia perspective. Both Terminator 6 and Star War IX are my most anticipated movies of the year. Don’t get me wrong, still excited for new IP, but I do like revisiting established franchises. I know, I’m broken.

Terminator 6 might very well be a hit but I have 0 hopes for Star Wars IX because of how Disney has handled the franchise since owning its rights.

1 hour ago, DylanC said:

I'm one of the few people who enjoyed The Last Jedi... *runs for the hills*

You're the only person I've heard say that lol. The hardcore Star Wars fans I know were trashing it worse than social media was trashing R.Kelly after the surviving R.Kelly documentary.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Star Wars is doomed - Disney doesn't give a crap about it all and keeps releasing crappy Star Wars movies/cartoons while EA keeps releasing crappy Star Wars games.

The movies are actually pretty good, some plot holes but lets not get started on how many failures the original trilogy had.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I think it was the best decision, George Lucas gave us Jar Jar and Hayden Christensen those two are the real sins in the Star Wars movies.

33 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

You're the only person I've heard say that lol. The hardcore Star Wars fans I know were trashing it worse than social media was trashing R.Kelly after the surviving R.Kelly documentary.

It definitely divided the Star Wars community, for sure. It’s tough to please everyone, though. 

Just now, kingpotato said:

I think it was the best decision, George Lucas gave us Jar Jar and Hayden Christensen those two are the real sins in the Star Wars movies.

100% this. The prequels were objectively bad movies. I rewatched them recently and somehow they’re *worse* than I remember them. The latest Disney flicks are masterpieces compared to that rubbish. Ewan McGregor was ok, though.

1 minute ago, DylanC said:

100% this. The prequels were objectively bad movies. I rewatched them recently and somehow they’re *worse* than I remember them. The latest Disney flicks are masterpieces compared to that rubbish. Ewan McGregor was ok, though.

🙌Praise Ewan McGregor he was the real MVP on the prequels.