Register Now
killamch89

Dragon Age fans LOOK away now...

The original team that worked on the early Dragon age games is long gone and with the cancellation of Dragon Age 4 in 2017, it seems that we may never see another Dragon Age game again or even if we do, it will be a sub-par game. What are your thoughts about this Dragon Age fans?

1 hour ago, UleTheVee said:

Dragon Age 4 is gonna be a trainwreck and a certain person will defend it to no end.

They might as well call it Dragon Age Live Service - This live service gimmick needs to die a swift and horrible death. My concern about this whole live service thing is that it will make force governments to start placing more regulations on the gaming industry. We don't politicians messing up the gaming industry.

On 4/11/2019 at 8:59 AM, killamch89 said:

They might as well call it Dragon Age Live Service - This live service gimmick needs to die a swift and horrible death. My concern about this whole live service thing is that it will make force governments to start placing more regulations on the gaming industry. We don't politicians messing up the gaming industry.

I'd been avoiding Dragon Age 4 news for the simple reason that I am still in the middle of my initial playthrough on the existing games. But I've been really disheartened to hear that this is going to be some sort of live service nightmare. I'm so not interested in that 😞

2 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I'd been avoiding Dragon Age 4 news for the simple reason that I am still in the middle of my initial playthrough on the existing games. But I've been really disheartened to hear that this is going to be some sort of live service nightmare. I'm so not interested in that 😞

Most people aren't but EA and these other major companies keep pushing out this garbage because that way they don't have to build a new game, just add incremental upgrades which saves them a lot of money.