Register Now
kingpotato

Streaming services, are they worth it anymore ?

Recently I got rid of my Netflix account since I wasnt using it very often lately, The main reason for that its that it lacks a lot content and I hate that they delete movies every month. The problem with streaming services is that they lack many shows or movies due to copyrights or for the same reasons they will eventually delete those movies or TV series. And no one is going to pay multiple streaming services just to have access to all the shows they like. Its just better to get a blue ray c or dust off the old DVD player thats what I did.

Are Streaming services worth it anymore ?

I still have Netflix. I like documentaries, and there's also a lot of movie choices for films that I've either never heard of or just haven't seen. Yet. Also if you're into stand up comedy they have an awesome selection. I highly recommend Felipe Esparza. He's the funniest man alive. For those here that are Latino/Latina you will love him. He's Mexican and pokes a lot of jokes at his heritage.

There's one streaming service that you may like though. It's Shudder. They show nothing but horror, thriller, and suspense movies. I've been meaning to sign up, but always forget about it. And their library is enormous.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 4/12/2019 at 11:45 AM, The Blackangel said:

I still have Netflix. I like documentaries, and there's also a lot of movie choices for films that I've either never heard of or just haven't seen. Yet. Also if you're into stand up comedy they have an awesome selection. I highly recommend Felipe Esparza. He's the funniest man alive. For those here that are Latino/Latina you will love him. He's Mexican and pokes a lot of jokes at his heritage.

There's one streaming service that you may like though. It's Shudder. They show nothing but horror, thriller, and suspense movies. I've been meaning to sign up, but always forget about it. And their library is enormous.

Egh, if you want horror why not stick with video games and YouTube webseries (INDEPENDENT). Things like CryptTV, Marble Hornets, etc. offer great things for horror fans at no cost.