Register Now
HeavenlyFaucet

PUBG Has been banned in NEPAL

All internet and mobile providers in the country will be required to enforce the ban.

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is banned in Nepal effective today, according to a report in the Kathmandu Post. The move comes after the Nepal Metropolitan Crime Division filed a Public Interest Litigation with the Kathmandu District Court on Wednesday. A day later, the Nepal Telecommunication Authority has called for all ISPs and mobile service providers to block the game.

"We received a number of complaints from parents, schools and school associations regarding the effect of the game on children,” Metropolitan Crime Division chief Dhiraj Pratap Singh told the Kathmandu Post. “We also held discussions with psychiatrists before requesting the Kathmandu District Court for permission to ban the game.”

My insights = The parents of those kids should be responsible for their childs lol. Maybe they are gaming non stop that leads to their sickness

Full details here: 

https://www.pcgamer.com/pubg-has-been-banned-in-nepal/

Interesting. I went to Nepal when I was younger. It’s quite a spitiritual country, made up of many buddhist/hindu convocations. Maybe that could be a factor in this. It’s also a stunning country geographically. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

See, this is why I argue against politicians being involved in any decisions relating to the gaming industry because they don't have a freaking clue about anything. Well, to be fair, when do politicians have a clue about what they're doing?

bUt MaH FrEedOm oF SpeEch!1

On 4/14/2019 at 6:10 AM, killamch89 said:

Freedom of Speech doesn't exist in this day and age - not with all these snowflakes offended by the truth.

According to SJWs, the freedom of speech means anyone who agrees with left wing and the SJW politics should have right to opinion. Anyone who disagree with them should be punished.