Register Now
killamch89

Intel's new GPUs!

On 4/15/2019 at 11:18 PM, UleTheVee said:

I'M SO SKEPTICAL ABOUT THEM.

I don't know Killa, they seem legit but I really don't know what to think about their attempt at graphics cards.

They also have hired (poached) a few top-tier tech personnel from both AMD and NVIDIA so it tells me they are quite serious about their endeavor.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

They also have hired (poached) a few top-tier tech personnel from both AMD and NVIDIA so it tells me they are quite serious about their endeavor.

I guess you're right but it doesn't mean they'll be good. What this tells me is that they are going to be on par with AMD and NVIDIAs

2 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

I guess you're right but it doesn't mean they'll be good. What this tells me is that they are going to be on par with AMD and NVIDIAs

I'll take a competitor who will force those two to lower their prices and come out with more innovative products.

On 4/18/2019 at 1:07 PM, UleTheVee said:

I guess you're right tbh

Although I'm not interested in any of the 20 series RTX GPUs, their prices haven't really budged either and that's the one reason I want Intel to start launching their new GPUs. Watch how quickly the prices of Nvidia and AMD GPUs drop just from the presence of a valid new competitor.

On 8/15/2019 at 8:06 PM, skyfire said:

I think with Ryzen's success itd be interesting where Intel goes. I am looking forward to the GPU news from the intel in the market. 

I just hope they provide enough competition for AMD and Nvidia have to drop their prices to stay competitive and we as the consumers win in the end.

On 9/10/2019 at 2:33 AM, skyfire said:

Yes for market to stay balanced there needs to be competition otherwise it is kind of serious for consumers. 

Unfortunately, it seems the Intel GPUs are for workstations instead of consumer grade GPUs which has left me disappointed to say the least. I was expecting them to offer some GPUs to compete with AMD and Nvidia.