Register Now
Alyxx

Most emotional moment in gaming

What was your most emotional moment in gaming so far?

Personally it was beating Mother/Earthbound Beginnings. I was crying so hard at the end because of how hard I had worked to get there and how impactful it felt.

- The twist at the end of Silent Hill 2 was a gut-punch of the highest order. You literally discover that you've been playing as a murderer the entire time. Seriously had to put the controller down and have a cigarette after that.

- The opening and the end of The Last Of Us legit made me well up.

- The death of Reuben the pig in Minecraft Story Mode still haunts me to this day.

Most of the games have good ending. It really feels good when after all the hard work and playing for non stop, and at last when you complete your missions. Really it soothes the soul. 😊

I don't remember any emotional moment at this moment, but I do have many happy moments, specially when I am able to complete a mission after too many failures. 😆

The bittersweet ending to Halo 3. Just imagine, assuming you didn't get the legendary ending, you see a memorial for Master Chief and he isn't there. You assume he's dead, and everyone thinks he is. That combined with the music and writing. It's perfect.

On 8/17/2018 at 10:12 PM, Keranov said:

The endings of The Walking Dead games are always very emotional and sad. Also in TWD you usually have to choose who to kill. That's very sad.

I never really got to play any of The Walking Dead games even though I actually bought some of them myself.