Register Now
skyfire

Shoot Many Robots

On 10/22/2021 at 10:29 AM, skyfire said:

Not sure about that. But a lot of similar games with the zombie themes are out there on android. 

The only difference is that there's a lot of physical fist 🤜 combat in The Punisher but the shooting is almost the same thing. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The game reminded me about Dead target where you have the option to shoot all zombies, still zombies keeps resurrecting to harm you the more xD.

You're probably missing the head shot kills. It's the perfect way to take any zombie down!! 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're probably missing the head shot kills. It's the perfect way to take any zombie down!! 

Even in zombies movies, that's the only way to kill zombies quickly without having to waste your bullets. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

But the headshot kills armor doesn't pop-up all the time when playing zombie games. I played Dead target on mobile, it doesn't come out regularly, even if it does, the game wouldn't worth it. 

How do you mean or what do you mean by the game wouldn't worth it? I can't seem to make out exactly what you're trying to say. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

How do you mean or what do you mean by the game wouldn't worth it? I can't seem to make out exactly what you're trying to say. 

I said that, if you're killing the big zombie enemies with the headshot armor you wouldn't enjoy the game much because everything will look easily. Because the headshot drill or weapon kills them once. Did you know that I got bored playing death target? Yes, because I was using cheat for the game which made my character to become immortal. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I said that, if you're killing the big zombie enemies with the headshot armor you wouldn't enjoy the game much because everything will look easily. Because the headshot drill or weapon kills them once. Did you know that I got bored playing death target? Yes, because I was using cheat for the game which made my character to become immortal. 

SAY NO TO USING CHEATS!! 😛. I'd never use any cheat codes to play any games whatsoever. 

On 4/13/2019 at 6:08 AM, skyfire said:

Do you like shooting games? Then you may like this game depending on how you like shooting the robots. This game is available on both PC and Android. But depending on your comfort zone you can choose either of those platform. It has pretty wild west shooting type feel to the game. Check out the gameplay for the game. 

I happened to just checked out the game on both PC and android now and I can say that it's far more better with its control on PC. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

SAY NO TO USING CHEATS!! 😛. I'd never use any cheat codes to play any games whatsoever. 

I wasn't interested then, but the game came with the cheats, someone cloned the game and rooted the game using the cheat codes, which made the character immortal. At some stage in the game it became too boring since the character doesn't explode 😛.

On 4/28/2022 at 6:17 AM, Justin11 said:

I wasn't interested then, but the game came with the cheats, someone cloned the game and rooted the game using the cheat codes, which made the character immortal. At some stage in the game it became too boring since the character doesn't explode 😛.

For the record, I don't even know how they make use of cheat codes. A friend of mine have actually tried to teach me but I guess it would ruin my general gameplay if get into it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

For the record, I don't even know how they make use of cheat codes. A friend of mine have actually tried to teach me but I guess it would ruin my general gameplay if get into it. 

In my opinion, I think that it's better that you don't have the knowledge on how it's done because when you do, you can easily be tempted to use it. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's it man. The game is technically cloned, the person or people behind it did masterpiece, but at some point it became boring. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's it man. The game is technically cloned, the person or people behind it did masterpiece, but at some point it became boring. 

When you have a way of killing off all the real competition you can face in the game, it's bound to be boring on the long run. 

28 minutes ago, Boblee said:

When you have a way of killing off all the real competition you can face in the game, it's bound to be boring on the long run. 

That's just it, because it turned one sided, and no longer what we used to experience with other games, which comes with competition.