Register Now
skyfire

Sea Game

I had seen a lot of ads of the sea game while playing other games. And I thought it'd be worth checking out. So I checked the gameplay of the sea game and thought I should spend few hours on it. So far loving the game and also it has different levels in terms of difficulty to keep you engaged. Check out the gameplay if you want to see before downloading. 

On 4/13/2019 at 6:22 AM, skyfire said:

I had seen a lot of ads of the sea game while playing other games. And I thought it'd be worth checking out. So I checked the gameplay of the sea game and thought I should spend few hours on it. So far loving the game and also it has different levels in terms of difficulty to keep you engaged. Check out the gameplay if you want to see before downloading. 

On seeing the name of the game, it reminded me of one game I tried out on my android a while ago with similar gameplay of battling on sea with Warships called World of Wardships. 

1 minute ago, skyfire said:

Kind of but this one is totally different type. It has lot easier to play parts but later it gets complicated. 

I believe that they make it complicated on purpose in order to make the game not to be too easy. Most people don't appreciate games that are too easy. 

On 7/28/2022 at 11:49 AM, Empire said:

I only play world of warships. Perhaps one of the few games that fascinated me for a long time. Earned skills play a major role in achievements of the world of warships.

I have never been a big fan of gaming on mobile phones but playing World of Wardships on mobile stood out in a very big way for me. The battle system in the game is unbelievable. It's not a surprise why the game in 2019 when I played it last had over 1 million active players. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have never been a big fan of gaming on mobile phones but playing World of Wardships on mobile stood out in a very big way for me. The battle system in the game is unbelievable. It's not a surprise why the game in 2019 when I played it last had over 1 million active players. 

Same, I have played on mobile but it's not just hard it's the content that some app games like that doesn't have, then againat least if you are away and need something to keep you going for awhile. 

On 7/29/2022 at 10:44 PM, Empire said:

Same, I have played on mobile but it's not just hard it's the content that some app games like that doesn't have, then againat least if you are away and need something to keep you going for awhile. 

One thing that spured my interest in the game was for the fact that it's something related to the battle life of a navy officer at Sea on board a ship. I have always loved that profession, so it was very easy for me to get into playing the game very easy. 

On 4/13/2019 at 1:22 AM, skyfire said:

It looks cool.

Is the whole game under water? It's good they let you level up, that really does keep you more engaged and coming back for more.

On 9/8/2022 at 2:14 AM, melanie_marie27 said:

It looks cool.

Is the whole game under water? It's good they let you level up, that really does keep you more engaged and coming back for more.

Not at all, the whole game isn't underwater like the way Bioshock was designed. It's got both land battles, air battles and sea battles too.