Register Now
UleTheVee

Ule's View - EA Could Revive Star Wars?

1 minute ago, UleTheVee said:

You know that they could also sell progression and upgrades behind microtransactions right?

Also, it seems like that thunder on Apex Legends is starting to go away

So...

I agree with you - After all, this EA we're talking about. They're always coming up with new ways to rip off their consumers and they always promise greatness and then deliver absolute crap. Bethesda also said there wouldn't be any microtransactions other than cosmetics and guess what? - they lied. 

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

I agree with you - After all, this EA we're talking about. They're always coming up with new ways to rip off their consumers and they always promise greatness and then deliver absolute crap. Bethesda also said there wouldn't be any microtransactions other than cosmetics and guess what? - they lied. 

Exactly.. Why are people trusting EA right now? Like, I want that game to be successful to but I would trust literally any other gaming company

2 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Exactly.. Why are people trusting EA right now? Like, I want that game to be successful to but I would trust literally any other gaming company

I don't trust EA, Activision or Bethesda - anybody else I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

57 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I don't trust EA, Activision or Bethesda - anybody else I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Well they have good games 😆, come on guys lets be honest we have all played games from EA, Activision and Bethesda that we really enjoyed, you cant go running around saying that you dont trust Bethesda if you play Skyrim everyday, I personally dont really care about the decisions of the publisher , I just want a good game if it has microtransactions or DLC is always up to me whether I'm paying for them or not or whether  I'm buying the game in the first place, I dont give a crap about the DLC , I'm probably going to get the game until its sold with all the DLC (if the game is good). 

Just now, kingpotato said:

Well they have good games 😆, come on guys lets be honest we have all played games from EA, Activision and Bethesda that we really enjoyed, you cant go running around saying that you dont trust Bethesda if you play Skyrim everyday, I personally dont really care about the decisions of the publisher , I just want a good game if it has microtransactions or DLC is always up to me whether I'm paying for them or not or whether  I'm buying the game in the first place, I dont give a crap about the DLC , I'm probably going to get the game until its sold with all the DLC (if the game is good). 

Skyrim is only good because of the modders and even though I play it constantly, it isn't Vanilla Skyrim or Fallout for that matter. I do care about the publisher because if they constantly lie to us the consumers and deliver below par products for premium prices, why should I turn a blind eye to all the things they have done?

16 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Skyrim is only good because of the modders and even though I play it constantly, it isn't Vanilla Skyrim or Fallout for that matter. I do care about the publisher because if they constantly lie to us the consumers and deliver below par products for premium prices, why should I turn a blind eye to all the things they have done?

I disagree Skyrim is already good on its own, I have never played it on a pc and I have enjoyed every minute of it, true modding made it better but dont disgrace the name of Talos.

Well you are right but then again why should we care ? If we are not paying for the stuff why should we care ?

Now that I remember I think you did mentioned you purchased Battle front 2 and that thing is almost unplayable without microtransactions so I get the hate towards EA

13 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

You know that they could also sell progression and upgrades behind microtransactions right?

Also, it seems like that thunder on Apex Legends is starting to go away

So...

Oh, I know, believe me, but I don't think they are THAT daft. I don't really trust them, but I also don't think they haven't learned anything with their Battlefront 2 debacle. 

And the Apex Legends falling down was inevitable. They can't put out updates in the same fashion Epic can with Fortnite, and such Battle Royale games now need very frequent updates to stay afloat (thanks to Epic and Fortnite). I don't think Apex Legends was supposed to be the "Fortnite-killer" as media wants to portray it, but you can't deny the game was a massive success with virtually zero marketing. Respawn had to have gained some of EA's trust with that game.

OT: I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. It probably won't get the same praise God of War did last year, but it really doesn't have to do that, and I don't think that's EA's goal with this game anyway.

On 4/19/2019 at 2:55 AM, SpaceExplorer said:

Oh, I know, believe me, but I don't think they are THAT daft. I don't really trust them, but I also don't think they haven't learned anything with their Battlefront 2 debacle. 

And the Apex Legends falling down was inevitable. They can't put out updates in the same fashion Epic can with Fortnite, and such Battle Royale games now need very frequent updates to stay afloat (thanks to Epic and Fortnite). I don't think Apex Legends was supposed to be the "Fortnite-killer" as media wants to portray it, but you can't deny the game was a massive success with virtually zero marketing. Respawn had to have gained some of EA's trust with that game.

OT: I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. It probably won't get the same praise God of War did last year, but it really doesn't have to do that, and I don't think that's EA's goal with this game anyway.

Let's just hope EA can give us a functional game with a minimal amount of bugs because every game has bugs but some are very negligible. EA is good at lying to their consumers and making promises but very bad at delivering on those said promises.