Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you could have any Skyrim ability IRL ...

If you could have any ability the Dragonborn has in Skyrim in real life, what would it be?

Sticking strictly with abilities in the actual skills lists, I’d either pick healing (the dull but practical answer) or Clear Skies (particularly if auroras consistently result).

In terms of abilities the Dragonborn has which aren’t mentioned in the skills, I’d definitely love the same uncanny ability the Dragonborn has to apparently find money laying around everywhere (judging from the poverty throughout Skyrim, nobody else has that ability!).

1 hour ago, StaceyPowers said:

In terms of abilities the Dragonborn has which aren’t mentioned in the skills, I’d definitely love the same uncanny ability the Dragonborn has to apparently find money laying around everywhere (judging from the poverty throughout Skyrim, nobody else has that ability!).

Well technically that ability does exist in real life but its considered theft 😂

If I had to choose it will be the whirlwind sprint or the slow time ability

@kingpotato True. The Dragonborn does a remarkable amount of grave-robbing with no consequences. I always laugh at that one quest where some guy is like "help! These necromancers are disrespecting my family tomb!" So you go in there to clear them out, but he doesn't blink when you take all the loot from his family tomb.

@Bravosi Become ethereal never seems to work properly for me in the game, but I think I may not be fully understanding when or how to use it. I swear I still take damage when it's active, but isn't it supposed to stop that? :/

16 hours ago, Bravosi said:

I'd FUS RO DAH everything! Haha!

But jokes aside, I'd probably love to become etheral.

I swear Fus Ro Dah would be the most useful one of them all. You could use that on Black Friday clearing the entrance of a store just before it starts and while everyone is dazed, grab what you want.🤣

On 4/14/2019 at 1:14 PM, StaceyPowers said:

@kingpotato True. The Dragonborn does a remarkable amount of grave-robbing with no consequences. I always laugh at that one quest where some guy is like "help! These necromancers are disrespecting my family tomb!" So you go in there to clear them out, but he doesn't blink when you take all the loot from his family tomb.

hahah Yeah I remember that quest, its like the dragon born robs and disrespects tombs all over Skyrim and no one blinks an eye, but he kills one damn chicken and everybody looses their mind xD

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

hahah Yeah I remember that quest, its like the dragon born robs and disrespects tombs all over Skyrim and no one blinks an eye, but he kills one damn chicken and everybody looses their mind xD

Or bumps into one essential kid and the whole town is after you!

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

One of the little girls in Whiterun - the whole town treated me like R. Kelly -_- Although, I did recall accidentally swinging my sword and hitting the kid...that couldn't have possibly caused it(sarcasm).

This reminds me of the time I first met the mother of that bratty little girl in Whiterun (Braith? something like that?) and found out her mom was totally neglectful. I got so annoyed that I punched her, forgetting that would instantly result in my follower killing her. I didn't feel sorry, but I did find it funny that righteous, upstanding Mjoll murdered a civilian like that =D If even Mjoll thought she needed to die, she truly must've been a terrible mother indeed. Needless to say, the entire town was pissed.

55 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

This reminds me of the time I first met the mother of that bratty little girl in Whiterun (Braith? something like that?) and found out her mom was totally neglectful. I got so annoyed that I punched her, forgetting that would instantly result in my follower killing her. I didn't feel sorry, but I did find it funny that righteous, upstanding Mjoll murdered a civilian like that =D If even Mjoll thought she needed to die, she truly must've been a terrible mother indeed. Needless to say, the entire town was pissed.

Killing random NPCs is the joy of gaming 😂 Yeah I think I know which girl is it I think I also tried to kill her several times.

20 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

How comes when vampires are attacking only a few come out to help fight them but punch a chicken and the whole town has pitchforks and torches for you? 

19 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Killing random NPCs is the joy of gaming 😂 Yeah I think I know which girl is it I think I also tried to kill her several times.

That is why most people love GTA - you can kill almost anybody and only a few other NPCs will ever react - mostly running away.