Register Now
DylanC

Emperor Palpatine’s Role In Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker Revealed

I think its cool but to be honest this trilogy is confusing me a lot. 1st movie Rey's parents are important and new "emperor" dude shows up. 2nd movie: Rey's parents are Not important and LOL the emperor dude is dead. I know its because of the directors but still consistency would be nice.

56 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I think its cool but to be honest this trilogy is confusing me a lot. 1st movie Rey's parents are important and new "emperor" dude shows up. 2nd movie: Rey's parents are Not important and LOL the emperor dude is dead. I know its because of the directors but still consistency would be nice.

It is a little scatterbrained, I agree. And you're right, it's definitely got a lot to do with the differing directors. I've got a feeling Rey's parents are going to come up again in this one. I mean she's got to be the "Skywalker" in the title, right?

3 hours ago, DylanC said:

It is a little scatterbrained, I agree. And you're right, it's definitely got a lot to do with the differing directors. I've got a feeling Rey's parents are going to come up again in this one. I mean she's got to be the "Skywalker" in the title, right?

Thats a good question, I've been having the same doubt since episode 7.