Register Now
The Blackangel

Ask The Blackangel

7 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

What would you do when you got there?

Find a small village and live a quiet, peaceful life. This day and age is too hectic and obsessed with money. I’m waiting for air to be taxed. Go back 500 years and things were different. No less difficult, but there were no car payments, no power bills, no insurance premiums, no internet bills. The lack of technology meant that the things to worry about were things that were actually important. Food, water, shelter, etc.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 2/23/2022 at 9:14 AM, kingpotato said:

If you were a Monster/Demon hunter what creature, monster demon or ghost etc would you hunt first ?

I would hunt some of the more dangerous ones. Maybe La Llorona. I'd have to check my files and see which entities I've already investigated and documented before I could answer. I'm a paranormal investigator and have done a lot of cases.

On 2/23/2022 at 11:08 AM, Head_Hunter said:

xD, I'm a head hunter in my locality I love moving around the bush alot when I have much free time. As a hunter The Blackangel, what have you killed in the process? 

What do you mean by "in the process"?

29 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I would hunt some of the more dangerous ones. Maybe La Llorona. I'd have to check my files and see which entities I've already investigated and documented before I could answer. I'm a paranormal investigator and have done a lot of cases.

What do you mean by "in the process"?

xD, you said you've haunted before, that's why I said, what have you killed since you do haunting? 

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Do you make public the results of the cases that you have worked on , like on a blog or youtube ?

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, you said you've haunted before, that's why I said, what have you killed since you do haunting? 

Haunting or hunting? I just need to be clear what you're asking about.

27 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Do you make public the results of the cases that you have worked on , like on a blog or youtube ?

No I don't. What I find I document, and keep in files. If it's a residence with a family, I divulge what I have found to them, if anything at all. Other than that, any and all results from my investigations are private and confidential. There are so many haunting channels online that it has taken credibility away from the legitimate ones. I have no interest in people calling anything I find fake or staged.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

No I don't. What I find I document, and keep in files. If it's a residence with a family, I divulge what I have found to them, if anything at all. Other than that, any and all results from my investigations are private and confidential. There are so many haunting channels online that it has taken credibility away from the legitimate ones. I have no interest in people calling anything I find fake or staged.

Fair enough, is there any rate or average as to how often the investigations turn out to be real or fake,  like 1 in 10 or something like that based in your experience ?

21 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Fair enough, is there any rate or average as to how often the investigations turn out to be real or fake,  like 1 in 10 or something like that based in your experience ?

It's rather rare that it actually is something paranormal. You have to go into this with a skeptical mindset when someone calls you for help. You spend the majority of your time in the beginning searching for a scientific explanation. Say a ball rolled across the floor on its own. Take a carpenters level and see if the floor is level or a little angled. Their lights keep flickering, despite changing the bulbs. Check the wattage, and the wiring. They hear creaking and moaning in the house. See if it's just the house settling. The TV turns on by itself. Check their remote and how sensitive it is. Their child's Elmo doll says "Kill James". Get the hell out of the house.

After you have exhausted all possible scientific explanations, and there are any that don't fit, only then do you consider any of it to be a paranormal situation. So I would say that 98%-99% of the time it's not paranormal and there's a scientific explanation.

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I mean hunting as in 'hunting animals or any type of living creature. 

I'm not a hunter anymore. I haven't gone hunting in over 20 years.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

It's rather rare that it actually is something paranormal. You have to go into this with a skeptical mindset when someone calls you for help. You spend the majority of your time in the beginning searching for a scientific explanation. Say a ball rolled across the floor on its own. Take a carpenters level and see if the floor is level or a little angled. Their lights keep flickering, despite changing the bulbs. Check the wattage, and the wiring. They hear creaking and moaning in the house. See if it's just the house settling. The TV turns on by itself. Check their remote and how sensitive it is. Their child's Elmo doll says "Kill James". Get the hell out of the house.

After you have exhausted all possible scientific explanations, and there are any that don't fit, only then do you consider any of it to be a paranormal situation. So I would say that 98%-99% of the time it's not paranormal and there's a scientific explanation.

So basically you are also working as a contractor fixing or evaluating the client's house when you are doing your research 😆

So out of that 1-2% that actually ends up being something, has there ever been anything that has shocked you or really really surprised you ? Im sorry if I ask a lot of questions, this actually sounds very interesting.