Register Now
The Blackangel

Ask The Blackangel

On 4/15/2019 at 11:56 PM, The Blackangel said:

Alright I'm here. I doubt this will get many replies, if any at all, but I figured what the hell. Ask away people. I'm an open book. I'll answer pretty much anything. Within reason of course.

Most important game to you and why?

The most important game to me is Ladybug. It's a spinoff of Pacman on the Colecovision. I played it like a fiend when I was a kid, but didn't appreciate it when I had it. Now looking back, I was lucky to have it. A secondary would be the first Legend Of Zelda. That would be because I got to escape to a fantasy world where I would be an honorable hero, instead of a child who was beat daily.

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

A dozen biscuits & gravy. 2 pounds if crispy fried bacon 6 scrambled eggs, 6 eggs over easy, and a halloween a loaf of white bread toast. To wash it all down would be a full gallon of milk.

I fucking hate autocorrect. That Halloween should have been HALF. That 2 pounds should have been OF not IF.

The styles of living. Education was taking over above religious condemnation. The arts were becoming more appreciated. Some of the best came from the Renaissance. Shakespeare wrote during the Renaissance, and the greatest mind in human history was alive and created his works in the Renaissance. Leonardo da Vinci. Also Michelangelo was creating around the same time. People were slowly getting past the feudal societies, and growing up. The gothic style architecture was becoming more used. I honestly can't think of anything specific that I don't love about the period. The KC RenFest is my favorite thing that I look forward to every year. I usually get a hotel room right near the fairgrounds and go all day Friday through Sunday.

Edited by The Blackangel

The most over rated book is by far easily the bible. Nothing but faerie tales that people think are facts.

The most over rated movie is Friday The 13th. Sure the original wasn't bad, and 2 or 3 sequels are ok. But did it need literally 10 sequels? Actually I think there's more like 11 or 12 if you include remakes and crossovers like Freddy vs Jason. Give it a fucking rest Hollywood.

Edited by The Blackangel

This is a difficult one to answer. There's a lot of things that embarrass me. Probably when other people tell things about me that I'm not exactly proud of. For example when I was a kid my grandmother always made sure to tell other people how I would react when a game pissed me off. If you're looking for an action of my own, it would be having to speak in front of a crowd or performing. I feel like a complete idiot. Whether or not I'm any good is irrelevant. I see myself as looking like a fool that secretly everyone is laughing at. To be honest I really don't have any self confidence. That was beaten out of me by my parents. Physically and verbally.