Register Now
The Blackangel

Ask The Blackangel

Like? I have no good memories. Not a single good memory.

Dislike? There’s not enough time left in eternity to scratch the surface. But the number one thing I hated as a child and grew to hate more and more as I grew up is my bloodline.

There’s a reason I’m a clinically diagnosed sociopath. Add raging misanthropy on top of it, and you’ll know now why I keep all relationships online. I don’t trust myself. You can trust me until you fuck me over. Then I will be haunting you until I have destroyed your entire life and world. I take vengeance to an extreme that most can’t fathom and the rest simply don’t want to.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 8/10/2019 at 5:55 PM, The Blackangel said:

Add raging misanthropy in top of it, and you’ll know now why I keep all relationships online. I don’t trust myself.

Yet you put restraints on yourself to ensure that others can trust you. That's kind, and shows great self-control.

My question: Most people judge sociopaths according to a large number of prejudices and misconceptions. What is the one thing you most wish people knew about sociopathy?

Sociopaths can be trusted: to an extent. Unlike psychopaths, we're not pure evil. We may be unfriendly, and somewhat abrasive, but if you leave us alone, we will usually leave you alone. But we tend to take revenge to an extreme that most don't even want to try to imagine. That's where our malice comes in to play.

In a nutshell, sociopaths are just not the "people person" type. You don't need to waste your time being afraid of us. Just give us space.

Many. I'm a paranormal investigator, so I've seen and heard just about everything. As for UFO's, I saw something one night, that I just can't explain so I don't try to label it. There was a triangular object hovering in the sky but the tips were rounded. In each corner was a green light. I watched it for a few seconds, and all of a sudden the lights turned orange and it shot across the sky. And where it went a bright orange streak stayed there in the air even though the object was gone. I don't know what it was, so I'm not going to try to say what it was definitively.

Edited by The Blackangel

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 8:12 AM, The Blackangel said:

Many. I'm a paranormal investigator, so I've seen and heard just about everything. As for UFO's, I saw something one night, that I just can't explain so I don't try to label it. There was a triangular object hovering in the sky but the tips were rounded. In each corner was a green light. I watched it for a few seconds, and all of a sudden the lights turned orange and it shot across the sky. And where it went a bright orange streak stayed there in the air even though the object was gone. I don't know what it was, so I'm not going to try to say what it was definitively.

We live right across the border from San Diego and the SpaceX center is really close so we always get to see a lot of cool shapes in the sky because of the rockets they launch. At first we where freaking out because of the lights in the middle of the night until we learned that they where rockets.

On 9/21/2019 at 8:12 AM, The Blackangel said:

Many. I'm a paranormal investigator, so I've seen and heard just about everything. As for UFO''s

Something else we have in common. Well, not UFO sightings (I've only got one, but I dont' have a clue what it was), but the interest in the paranormal :)

What do you miss most about the 80s?