Register Now
The Blackangel

Ask The Blackangel

Too many to list.

For example, you guys know already that I have advanced muscular dystrophy. Well, I usually bring a 2 liter bottle of soda with me into my home office so I don't have to go back and forth between it and the kitchen. One day I had just come into my office and realized I had forgotten something. I set the bottle, that I hadn't even opened on my desk and went back to the kitchen. When I came back to the computer room, the bottle was sitting in the middle of the floor, completely empty. I just stared at it for a moment, not sure what to do. I left the room and grabbed an anxiety pill and gun. I went back to the office, and the bottle was now sitting on my desk, full, and unopened.

Another time, I was in bed trying to sleep one night. My girl was beside me already asleep. No I don't have children, she's my bestie. She was staying with me for a few nights, because I had told her that some weird shit was going on in my house, but she didn't believe me. We always go to sleep with the TV playing. I was laying there watching TV and something I couldn't see started wrapping its hands around my throat strangling me. I couldn't breathe, or make a sound. Nothing could come out. I started thrashing around in bed trying to fight off whatever the hell it was that had me. My thrashing woke my friend up and she went into panic mode. She didn't know what to do so she jumped up and ran for the light switch. Just before she got to the switch the thing let go of my throat and raked what felt like razor blades across my chest from just below my left collar bone to the bottom of my ribs on my right side. When we looked there were hand marks all the way around my neck and I was bleeding from the claw marks. We slept with the light on the next few nights. To this day the scars still burn, and I'm scared to go to sleep a lot of the time.

I moved into a small farmhouse several years ago. The owners had a small antique refrigerator in the basement. I was down there with the landlord one day, and set my glasses down on top of the fridge. I had some of those clip on sunglasses on my glasses. You know the ones that usually break 20 minutes after buying them. They were all I could afford. Well I went to do something and forgot to put them back on. I went back to the fridge and they had vanished. The landlord hadn't taken them. Actually he said he hadn't even seen them. And I believed him because he hadn't been anywhere near that fridge the whole time we were down there. We both searched the entire basement for them and never found anything. They were just gone from existence. I was pissed because it meant I had to pay for a new pair of glasses. Fast forward about 3 years. I was in the basement doing laundry and walked by that fridge. Sitting on top of it were the clip on sunglasses. My glasses weren't there but the sunglasses were. I never went into that basement again and started going to a laundromat.

There's a lot more. Shadow people won't leave me alone, voices caught on EVP, pics and videos, meetings face to face wit entities. Hell take this pic for example. This is one that was taken by my besties mother.

Ghost School.jpg

On 3/7/2020 at 4:03 PM, DC said:

@The Blackangel how's your quest into Skyrim so far?

Bad. I can't get used to the controls. One stick moves you forward while the other turns you, R1 is the attack button, every time I try to talk to someone I end up making an attempt to pickpocket them, and have to fight them. It's more of a bitch to just walk down the god damn street than it is to actually fight anything. This game has the worst and most fucked up controls I've ever seen in a game. And the biggest bitch Is that I don't even have the option of customizing them.

Edited by The Blackangel

I would say no. With the rate technology is going, and the fact that computer systems are obsolete 6 months before they’re on the market, PC gamers have to move lightning fast to even begin to try to keep up. Constant updates, memory issues, viruses, hackers, and all sorts of other things. Consoles make more sense. The games are specifically designed to run on that system, whereas computers aren’t specifically designed for gaming. Yeah, you can buy a gaming PC, but if that was the only intention for the machine then it wouldn’t have notepad or Microsoft Word. Not to mention that it’s a lot easier to find a spot for and move a console than a PC setup.

Consoles are superior.

Out of the ones in my library, there are several.

Marble Madness (NES) - The marbles are damn near impossible to control. And the last level, if you're even able to make it there, is so hard it's almost unbeatable. And the fact that there's a timer just ups the insane difficulty.

Solar Jetman (NES) - Literally impossible to control that god damn ship. 'Nuff said.

Zelda Oracle Games (Game Boy) - I get stuck so easily in these games in spots that I just can't figure out where to go to get out of that area so I can go to other parts of the world map, that I have to putt out the guide. I'm absolutely horrible at the games.

South Park The Fractured Butthole (Multiple) - This game is just a bitch. For me it's hard as hell. Not sure why, but I have immense difficulty on this one.

DKC (SNES) - This one enrages me to no end. I've beaten the first 2, but never even played the third one, just because of how pissed I get. The only reason I have it is to complete the trilogy.

Darkstone (PS1) - This one is just a "Huh?" game. Nothing makes sense, and there seems to be no actual goal. I've played it quite a bit, and found nothing. So either I suck, or I just don't know what the hell I'm doing.

I used to be really good at fighting games, but I haven't played any in years despite the fact that I have quite a few. I think I'm just rusty as hell. I'm leaving out ROM-hacks because that's too easy to talk about.