Register Now
The Blackangel

Ask The Blackangel

That’s a good one. It would have to be a tie between two, both if them accidental.

One I was trying to rope someone to catch him, but got him around the neck and didn’t realize it until I yanked him off his horse.

The other was me riding head first into someone else and him getting trampled as my horse tried to get back up. That one wasn’t entirely my fault though. I was coming around a corner, and he popped up out of nowhere. I think it surprised me IRL as much as it did the Arthur.

For those who haven’t played it, Arthur is the name of the character  you play as.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

That’s a good one. It would have to be a tie between two, both if them accidental.

One I was trying to rope someone to catch him, but got him around the neck and didn’t realize it until I yanked him off his horse.

The other was me riding head first into someone else and him getting trampled as my horse tried to get back up. That one wasn’t entirely my fault though. I was coming around a corner, and he popped up out of nowhere. I think it surprised me IRL as much as it did the Arthur.

For those who haven’t played it, Arthur is the name of the character  you play as.

That's so much more nuance than the original RDR, where the lasso always just settles the same way and never kills the victim, plus you can run into people at a full gallop without so much as a "Hey, watch it!" from them, lol. I am very uncoordinated while riding, so I guess a lot of horse trampling fatalities are in my future.

FF8
Zelda games from NES to N64
Castlevania SOTN
Q*Bert
TMNT (NES)
Legend Of The Mystical Ninja
Blaster Master
Mario Kart
1080 Snowboarding
Coolboarders series
Mario 64
SMB (NES)
Goblin Sword
Zelda Links Awakening
Zelda Oracle games
Dantes Inferno
God Of War series

Too many Atari games to count.

23 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I was about 16. I was surprised to find a lifestyle that matched my personality so much.

That is awesome! I was 15. Where were you when I was in high school? It was so lonely.

Edited by StaceyPowers