Register Now
UleTheVee

Apparently Apex Legends Isn't the Fortnite Killer

4 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Guess the hype died off

I am surprised that people took so long to understand that. I kinda saw that coming the second Apex Legends stopped being in the spotlioght. But at the same time, we owe this game because it's the reason why Respawn is actually seeing more leniency in terms of creative design for that upcoming Star Wars game.

I never really got what the hype was about to be honest. My friends tried to get me to play this but I can't be arsed - At least Fortnite doesn't take itself too seriously and the devs come up with exciting new content every battle pass. EA just had these recolored skins of existing ones for battle pass content.

Its actually very fun, I never liked fortnite I felt like the gunfights where very imprecise and I never liked the building feature. Apex feels more action oriented and the matches faster, But I'm never going to pay a dime in the game, not for skins or other legends.

On 4/17/2019 at 3:27 AM, Bravosi said:

Fortnie is what, like 50 mil players now?

More or Less...The only reason I don't play Fortnite anymore is because of that whole Epic Games issue with the launcher checking Steam files illegally. It's a fun game for casuals and seems to be growing from strength to strength.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

More or Less...The only reason I don't play Fortnite anymore is because of that whole Epic Games issue with the launcher checking Steam files illegally. It's a fun game for casuals and seems to be growing from strength to strength.

I didnt liked fornite because every time I shoot at someone a 5 store building appears (says the guy who cant😆)

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

Apex is full of bots from what I have heard. The initial hype is gone down and it's no longer fun anymore. 

I dont know about bots but I dont I have encountered one on PS, its still fun and actually its even better now that it has more legends and play modes, but still even with all that its not the Fortnite killer, Fortnite has tons of more content.

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think some media articles do it for the sake of clickbait. 

19 hours ago, Dead2009 said:

I dont know where anyone said this would kill Fortnite when it's literally Titanfall without the mechs.

Yeah they only said because it was a big thing on twitch like for a month and it even beat fornite in views, but at the end of the day fortnite is still bigger, still its a great game and love it. Although I do disagree I have both Titan fall and Apex and even though they are in the same universe both games feel completely different and I'm not talking about the graphics.