Register Now
Executor Akamia

The supreme machine overlord has arrived!

I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself. In fairness, I was pretty much a lurker at best when I joined. This guy over here (@UleTheVee) dragged me in at the time, and for a while I really didn't have much to say. Haha...

Anyway! I'm Akamia. Like most of you, I'm a gamer. My favorite genre is real-time strategy. My favorite game for the moment is Stellaris, a 4X real-time strategy game; think Civilization in space. I also really love robots, to the point that I all but completely exclusively play Machine Intelligence empires in Stellaris, and play as robotic characters in other games whenever the opportunity presents itself. Other games I greatly enjoy are the MechWarrior series, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Halo, StarCraft, and some assortment of fighting games. I'm a Mega Man main in Super Smash Bros., though I have yet to own a Switch for Ultimate.

Whenever I'm not playing games, I also listen to music. Mostly video game soundtracks, but I have other things in my library as well. I'm currently learning how to play piano, and I sometimes build robots with LEGO Mindstorms. One project I want to eventually work on is a functioning replica of the Protoss Dragoon from StarCraft made entirely out of LEGO. Getting the electronics for that will be pretty expensive, however... It's sort of a bucket list thing.

Looking forward to discussing stuff!

Edited by Executor Akamia

1 minute ago, Executor Akamia said:

Anyway! I'm Akamia. Like most of you, I'm a gamer. My favorite genre is real-time strategy. My favorite game for the moment is Stellaris, a 4X real-time strategy game; think Civilization in space. I also really love robots, to the point that I all but completely exclusively play Machine Intelligence empires in Stellaris, and play as robotic characters in other games whenever the opportunity presents itself. Other games I greatly enjoy are the MechWarrior series, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Halo, and some assortment of fighting games. I'm a Mega Man main in Super Smash Bros., though I have yet to own a Switch for Ultimate.

Don't trust him, he used to be a Starcraft II player until he literally betrayed his Protoss kind for the sake of Stellaris lol.

1 minute ago, UleTheVee said:

Don't trust him, he used to be a Starcraft II player until he literally betrayed his Protoss kind for the sake of Stellaris lol.

Oh, I'll be going back to SC2 once I have a better computer for it.

Assuming Blizzard survives until then, of course. 😛