Register Now
Smokey

Xbox One X

Do you own an Xbox One X? I upgraded to a One X when I moved into a different living space and got a new tv for said living space. I'm absolutely loving the added benefits in speed and visuals the One X provides. The upgrade isn't too noticeable if you're on a One S but honestly if you're going from a regular Xbox One to a One X it's definitely worth the upgrade! 

Do you own an Xbox One X? what do you think of it?

On 8/25/2018 at 7:07 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Nope and never will. Microsoft is lacking a serious library of software to back up their consoles and what do they do? They launch a stronger piece of hardware with still no solid backing of games to their name. It's foolish.

Aye, I 100% agree with this. If MS had a decent library of games or had some really notable games in the works for the Xbox One then I'd consider it. Unfortunately, it really looks like MS is simply focusing its energy on putting infrastructure in place for the next gen. MS know they've lost this gen so I think that they're looking ahead at the next console now so they can hit the ground running. Releasing the Xbox One X wasn't the best idea but, hey, it's still an impressive piece of hardware. I just wish it had the games to back it up with.

Edited by DylanC

11 hours ago, DylanC said:

Aye, I 100% agree with this. If MS had a decent library of games or had some really notable games in the works for the Xbox One then I'd consider it. Unfortunately, it really looks like MS is simply focusing its energy on putting infrastructure in place for the next gen. MS know they've lost this gen so I think that they're looking ahead at the next console now so they can hit the ground running. Releasing the Xbox One X wasn't the best idea but, hey, it's still an impressive piece of hardware. I just wish it had the games to back it up with.

That's kind of what Nintendo did as they were getting slapped by their own Wii U. Hopefully by next year MS has a huge wow plan in mind.

As we speak, I'm looking into purchasing this console with a couple of video games in the start of the new year, 2019. Microsoft released the console last year in, 2017. Since then the price has dropped dramatically too £450 which is equivalent to around 527 dollars as of today. As you can see below, The Xbox One X beats the PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One and the Xbox One S in all of it's specifications. I love the trailer they made, it just shows the fantastic level of detail so therefore it's defintely worth the upgrade if you haven't moved on from your current console.

xbox_one_x_specs.png.973c823ad659998fb2a9496773657385.png

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I myself don't own an Xbox One X at the moment, I still have an Xbox One S right now and at the moment I am still super happy with it and don't see any reason to want to make the upgrade just yet.

I know a few people who have an Xbox One X but a lot of them either bought it as their first console or they upgraded from the very first released Xbox One. Don't get me wrong, the Xbox One X looks cool and I love the fact it has a lot more to it but for what I need my Xbox One for, the One S is perfect!