Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
kingpotato

Favorite Mortal Kombat character

Mortal Kombat 11 is already around the corner, While I cant say I'm good at MK I have been a fan of the series for a long time. My favorite character has always been Kabal and the Cyber trio Sektor , Cyrax and Smoke and also Cyber Subzero although he was only in MK9.

What are your favorite Mortal Kombat characters?

In MM10, I loved the rayden and also the mod where they had the Predator and Alien a bit hax mode. It was nice while playing that game. Especially with that bone crushing option. 

20 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Kabal on the early arcade games was very over powered.

Rain's roundhouse kick was also very overpowered because it sent you "around the world"🤣

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Anyone remembers that cyclops character? I don't know the name of it but it was in some version of MK. 

Cyclops? Not that I remember, was it some type of monster type fighter?

On 9/1/2019 at 2:39 AM, skyfire said:

Anyone remembers that cyclops character? I don't know the name of it but it was in some version of MK. 

Doesn't ring a bell and I've played every Mortal Kombat game released. Are you sure you're not mistaking the character of another series as a MK character?

For me it has to be scorpion and I forgot the name of that swordsman who was there before the MK10 happened. Also I loved the addition of Alien creature and predator too.