Register Now
Executor Akamia

Ask Akamia

White tail deer, methinks. They're my favorite animal, and I find them absolutely adorable.

I mean, they can also be absolutely disgusting sometimes, but that's true of every animal on some level, humans included. But I kinda wanted to care for a deer ever since watching Bambi as a child.

You would love it here then. there's a shitload of deer farms around here. People raise 5-6 bucks, and around 30 does on average. They let them breed every year, to keep their numbers up, and sell off the fawns when they're big enough. Some people want the meat, others want to try to keep it as a pet, and probably 100 other reasons. It's expensive as hell to raise them, and as a result it's expensive to buy one. But they're there. There's even a few elk and moose farms. It's crazy lucrative.

On 9/24/2019 at 4:16 PM, Executor Akamia said:

SP's the one with the clamshell design that would later go to the DS/3DS families of handhelds, right? It's been a while since I've played on either version, and I've never owned either myself, but I think I'd go with the SP. It's more compact, so it's easier to fit in a pocket.

Booo, get'im off the stage.

My question is.

Why do you keep gaming on a Mac scrub XD