Register Now
Executor Akamia

Ask Akamia

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Who is your number one role model and why?

Fred Rogers.

If ever there was a "perfect" person, it was him. No one really is, but I find he came the closest of anyone I've ever seen or met. He's been dead since 2003, but he'll always have a very special place in my heart.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:58 PM, DC said:

@Executor Akamia Are you ready for Xmas? What are your holiday plans?

Don't have any plans per se, but I guess I'm as ready for it as I'm going to be. 😂

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

What fictional villain do you hate the most? What fictional hero do you admire the most? Why? 

This isn’t limited to video games. Comics, movies, TV, anything.

Tough call... Far as villains go, I think I might have to go with Manfred von Karma from Ace Attorney. For heroes, Zero from Mega Man, though Mega Man X from the same series is a close second.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:09 PM, DC said:

@Executor Akamia Do you know any programming languages? / what's your favorite or which would you want to learn first If you don't know any?

I want to learn Python 3 first. I otherwise don't know any programming languages. There was one language I kinda-sorta learned, a proprietary one associated with a mission editor for MechWarrior 4, but I'm not entirely convinced it counts.

9 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

You have to inhabit the world of any dystopian novel. Which do you choose, and why?

Hrmmm... Hard to say. It's not a genre I'm particularly familiar with literature-wise.

I guess it's time to add some dystopian novels to my reading list...

9 hours ago, Executor Akamia said:

I want to learn Python 3 first. I otherwise don't know any programming languages. There was one language I kinda-sorta learned, a proprietary one associated with a mission editor for MechWarrior 4, but I'm not entirely convinced it counts.

When I read the question @DC asked, my first thought was webmastering languages. Personally, I taught myself HTML when I was 16. I know it extremely well, but I haven't been able to grasp any others. I can manipulate prewritten JavaScript, but can't write my own.