Register Now
Executor Akamia

Ask Akamia

19 hours ago, DC said:

@Executor Akamia what's the reasoning behind your username? I don't believe this has been asked.

Well “Executor” comes from a term for high-ranking military personnel in the Protoss Empire from StarCraft, which eventually carries into the Daelaam from StarCraft: Brood War and StarCraft II; what ranks it is equivalent to in real life militaries is not exactly clear, although it is probable that it is equivalent to the rank of General and and other ranks at that level; StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty introduces the concept of a “High Executor”, which is effectively the Supreme Commander of the Templar caste. “Akamia”, on the other hand, is an artifact from my time in the BIONICLE fandom; an anagram of the name of a first-year character, Toa Kaita Akamai. I came up with it somewhere in the mid-late 2000s, and it’s been with me ever since.

Edited by Executor Akamia

6 hours ago, DC said:

@Executor Akamia what are you playing this weekend?

Not yet sure. Most likely Final Fantasy XIV or BattleTech though.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If the only game you were ever going to be able to play for the rest of your life was either Asteroids or Donkey Kong (not DKC) which would you pick and why?

Hard to say... I'm already somewhat decent at Asteroids, so I guess Donkey Kong. I was never particularly good at that, but I imagine if that's all I ever had to play for the rest of my life, I'd probably have it mastered by the time I'm dead. 😂

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Do you have a favorite horror story ?

I have very little respect for horror as a genre. That said, I guess my favorite horror story would be the entire Five Nights at Freddy’s saga on account of it being a particularly interesting story to pick apart and analyze throughout its run, as far as I’m concerned.

The original Terminator movie was technically a horror film, but Terminator 2: Judgment Day is an action film through and through, and one of my favorite movies of all time.

Edited by Executor Akamia

Butterfly effect question.

Would you sacrifice yourself if it would help 5 random children elsewhere in the world that you have never, and will never, meet or encounter?

Take into consideration that they could be children of terrorists like bin Laden wanting revenge for his death, or children struggling with their families just to survive. And everything in between.

Edited by The Blackangel

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Butterfly effect question.

Would you sacrifice yourself if it would help 5 random children elsewhere in the world that you have never, and will never, meet or encounter?

Take into consideration that they could be children of terrorists like bin Laden wanting revenge for his death, or children struggling with their families just to survive. And everything in between.

I wouldn’t die for them, if that’s what you mean. But I would help them if I could otherwise.