Register Now

I don’t remember. I’ve only ever been to one in my whole life, but I can’t remember which one it was to save my life. I know it was an East Coast US beach, but that’s about it.

11 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Is tomato a fruit or a vegetable?

Yes.

For the purposes of the culinary arts, I suppose it is a vegetable, but in botany, I’m pretty sure it’s considered a fruit. Don’t quote me on that, though; I’m not an expert. If a botanist tells you otherwise, I’d defer to their judgment.

33 minutes ago, Aerielle del Rosario said:

What's your favorite movie?

Avengers: Endgame. Before this movie came out, my answer would be Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

Posted (edited)

Depends on the kind of day I’m having. That said, any of JT Music’s rock raps are pretty good contenders. As is “Souls Electric” by Brokenkites and “Fragrance of Dark Coffee” by Noriyuki Iwadare – that’s Godot’s theme music from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Trials & Tribulations.

I also really like “Enter the Gungeon” by Doseone, from the video game of the same name.

Edited by Executor Akamia

Never played either. Wouldn’t know what to tell you.

Although I’ve watched Freeman’s Mind multiple times through, so I’ve already been pretty much spoiled with regard to the first one and at least part of the second one.