Register Now
kingpotato

Regrets after purchasing a game ?

How can this list not include Spyro?(Although, to be fair, I was a naive child when I bought it because I loved dragons) It turned out to be one of the worse games I have played and I ended up hating the whole franchise because of the original Spyro.

On 8/11/2019 at 8:43 AM, The Blackangel said:

I never would have expected anyone to say Spyro. I never got into it myself, because it just looked really weird, but this is honestly the first time I have ever heard anyone say anything bad about the game. Especially the first one.

Spyro on the gamecube was very bad, I dont remember the name, something about dragonflies 

On 8/11/2019 at 10:43 AM, The Blackangel said:

I never would have expected anyone to say Spyro. I never got into it myself, because it just looked really weird, but this is honestly the first time I have ever heard anyone say anything bad about the game. Especially the first one.

The first game was pretty clunky and just like you I found the whole concept weird as hell. Like seriously, why does a dragon with wings need to hop from platform to platform? Why doesn't he just fly across? On top of that, Spyro design looks pretty goofy and his persona is bizarre to say the least (not in a good way either, more like annoying)

16 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Spyro on the gamecube was very bad, I dont remember the name, something about dragonflies 

I remember that game and I once had a demo of it - I don't think I even played for 1 minute before switching to something else so I can't confirm how good or bad the game is.

On 8/14/2019 at 4:49 PM, killamch89 said:

The first game was pretty clunky and just like you I found the whole concept weird as hell. Like seriously, why does a dragon with wings need to hop from platform to platform? Why doesn't he just fly across? On top of that, Spyro design looks pretty goofy and his persona is bizarre to say the least (not in a good way either, more like annoying)

I remember that game and I once had a demo of it - I don't think I even played for 1 minute before switching to something else so I can't confirm how good or bad the game is.

Well if I remember correctly, the beginning wasnt that bad, very average I will say, but by the time when you get to the 3rd world or stage the controls do not come in handy and the platforming is horrible.

On 8/21/2019 at 1:53 AM, kingpotato said:

Well if I remember correctly, the beginning wasnt that bad, very average I will say, but by the time when you get to the 3rd world or stage the controls do not come in handy and the platforming is horrible.

The first one also had pretty poor platforming as well which is why I don't quite understand why people even liked it in the first place.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The first one also had pretty poor platforming as well which is why I don't quite understand why people even liked it in the first place.

I dont know about that to be honest I never actually played the first one.

rust. I bought this game at a discount and regretted, because after 4 hours of play I realized that it is not for me. I hate games where you can lose everything you've saved for hours at any time. But it was too late. Money not return.

Edited by Frederick Braun

17 hours ago, Frederick Braun said:

rust. I bought this game at a discount and regretted, because after 4 hours of play I realized that it is not for me. I hate games where you can lose everything you've saved for hours at any time. But it was too late. Money not return.

Thanks for your comment because quite a few gamers I know have been recommending this game to me. Just outof curiosity, was a glitch that casued you to lose everything or was it other players in-game?