Register Now
Bargain_Bin_Gaming

Soo, none of the Best Buys had any copies of the game I preordered..

Like the title says, I preordered World War Z in order to post gameplay on my YouTube channel. I went today to go pick it up from Best Buy and they didn't have any copies. She even asked me a second time to make sure I actually preordered it. Then, I suggested, "Well, why don't I just pick it up in the city next to ours? I'm heading that way for my night class anyway!" She then tells me that none of the Best Buys in the district have a copy.

Has this ever happened to anyone else...? Ever? Haha. I know it's not a TRIPLE A game, but still! 

4 hours ago, Bargain_Bin_Gaming said:

Like the title says, I preordered World War Z in order to post gameplay on my YouTube channel. I went today to go pick it up from Best Buy and they didn't have any copies. She even asked me a second time to make sure I actually preordered it. Then, I suggested, "Well, why don't I just pick it up in the city next to ours? I'm heading that way for my night class anyway!" She then tells me that none of the Best Buys in the district have a copy.

Has this ever happened to anyone else...? Ever? Haha. I know it's not a TRIPLE A game, but still! 

Not even once bud... I really find your situation unfortunate,.

On 4/16/2019 at 11:06 PM, UleTheVee said:

I mean, that's the point of a pre-order right? To let you have the benefit of getting the game as soon as it comes out. What's the point of pre-ordering if you won't get it?

This is why in today's day and age - I never pre-order so this is one less issue I'll encounter.