Register Now
Smokey

Favorite E-Sports team?

On 3/11/2019 at 8:58 AM, SpaceExplorer said:

Depends on the game. In Rocket League it's Cloud9, in League of Legends it's Fnatic and G2, in CS:GO it's NiP, Fnatic, Ence, and Astralis. In general when it comes to organizations - Cloud9 and Fnatic are my favorite. 

I used to like Fnatic in RL but I ended up preferring C9 instead.

Good taste though.

On 4/4/2019 at 11:30 PM, skysolstice said:

LoL: Fnatic
CS:GO: NYP
DotA 2: Team Secret

And i'm expecting too see them all on World Cyber Games 2020, i'll surely watch that live!

Wait, did Fnatic come back as of late in LoL? I thought they were humiliated

4 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Wait, did Fnatic come back as of late in LoL? I thought they were humiliated

Yes they don't and they were humilated, but i loved that team so i include them on the list. It's kinda sad because some popular games didn't make it as official game titles for WCG, but i guess they will featured next year and i know all the esports fan would love that.

The esports I follow, I don't really think about it in terms of teams. StarCraft and its sequel are predominantly played in a 1v1 format at the professional level; 2v2 and larger formats are an extremely rare sight at that level, and the few times they do show up, they are effectively worthless in terms of qualification for higher-tier tournaments.

As such, I can't really say I have a favorite team per se, although Team Liquid does maintain a site for resources concerning nearly all forms of play for those games. But considering the esports I follow, it doesn't make much sense for me to think in terms of teams so much as individual players. Many of them do have teams, yes, but considering the format, that doesn't really enter my mind often, if at all.

Edited by Executor Akamia