Register Now
kingpotato

One punch man Season 2

On 4/25/2019 at 7:30 PM, kingpotato said:

Yeah but still the animation was still a let down even most of the battles look kinda of shitty.

They look terrible, it is a fact and I am disappointed in that aspect. However, I am just glad that we can get to watch season 2 of the anime animated. It has been a huge hit and miss but I did enjoy the Metal Bat and Elder Centipede fight. I normally don't like CGI but it wasn't very noticeable in that fight.

On 6/9/2019 at 6:37 PM, killamch89 said:

They look terrible, it is a fact and I am disappointed in that aspect. However, I am just glad that we can get to watch season 2 of the anime animated. It has been a huge hit and miss but I did enjoy the Metal Bat and Elder Centipede fight. I normally don't like CGI but it wasn't very noticeable in that fight.

It was alright I guess but this season was supposed to be epic but the animation is such a letdown.

11 hours ago, kingpotato said:

It was alright I guess but this season was supposed to be epic but the animation is such a letdown.

I especially dislike how some of the scenes with Saitama and Genos look - at times they look like a bunch of kids with some kind of facial deformity. The animation angles for some of the fights were really poor as well - for instance, the metal bat vs Garou fight.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I especially dislike how some of the scenes with Saitama and Genos look - at times they look like a bunch of kids with some kind of facial deformity. The animation angles for some of the fights were really poor as well - for instance, the metal bat vs Garou fight.

Yeah in most battles Genos looks super deformed

On 6/12/2019 at 10:03 PM, kingpotato said:

Yeah in most battles Genos looks super deformed

The animation for the fight between Genos and Garou has been the best all season and also loved Garou's fight vs the A-class heroes. I hope that they at least maintain this standard for the rest of this season.

On 7/1/2019 at 8:36 AM, killamch89 said:

The animation for the fight between Genos and Garou has been the best all season and also loved Garou's fight vs the A-class heroes. I hope that they at least maintain this standard for the rest of this season.

it was good yes but I still want that animation from season one back xD, but yeah hopefully they will keep it up

12 hours ago, kingpotato said:

it was good yes but I still want that animation from season one back xD, but yeah hopefully they will keep it up

It's an inferior animation studio so this is great considering the company animating it has somewhat of a bad reputation among animation companies.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's an inferior animation studio so this is great considering the company animating it has somewhat of a bad reputation among animation companies.

Yeah, still either we need a new studio or this current studio needs to keep up the pace. 

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Too bad we will probably have to wait another century before they animate season 3 because as of now, there hasn't been any official announcement on a season 3.

hopefully thats because they are looking for a new studio, a better one.