Register Now
kingpotato

TV series that lasted to long

Probably The Walking Dead. Don’t get me wrong, I still watch it (not seen the latest season yet, though) but it feels like it’s growing a little too long in the undead tooth. It feels a bit repetitive tbh.

39 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Probably The Walking Dead. Don’t get me wrong, I still watch it (not seen the latest season yet, though) but it feels like it’s growing a little too long in the undead tooth. It feels a bit repetitive tbh.

True this series should have ended in season 4 or 5

I was gonna say Big Bang and Walking Dead both. I used to be a fan of both of them, but after a while it got to be the same damn thing, over, and over, and over. If one original thing would just happen, then maybe the shows would be worth watching. American Idol and Dancing With The Stars are 2 others that need to die. But the number one show that needs to die and be forgotten is Keeping Up With The Kardashitans (yes that T is supposed to be there). I am so sick of seeing them EVERYWHERE. I can't pick up a magazine, or flip through the guide on my TV without having to weed through 50 articles or episodes about them. Either kill them or kill me.

Edited by The Blackangel

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I was gonna say Big Bang and Walking Dead both. I used to be a fan of both of them, but after a while it got to be the same damn thing, over, and over, and over. If one original thing would just happen, then maybe the shows would be worth watching. 

Yeah I agree with that on the Big bang theory, to be honest I cant tell the difference between each season, yeah I still watch the show regularly but almost every chapter was the same.

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

South Park, Simpsons And Family Guy - they have exhausted every possible situation that their characters can experience to the point that they have to resort to ridiculously stupid jokes and memes for content.

Nah man Southpark needs to keep going the show writes itself with all the issues going around the world, Trump or being super PC (political correct) for example

I lost interest in South Park when they brought in PC Principal, and made it a storyline instead of random episodes. The Simpsons has been going for 30 years so unless the writers all quit I don't see it ending any time soon. Hell even Matt Groening quit the show several years ago. Family guy started going downhill in season 13 when they did the Simpsons crossover. The most recent season (16) was the worst season ever. The only redeemable episode is the one where Stewie reveals his real voice. The rest was pure shit. The only reason I'm going to buy season 17 is in the hopes that the writers pull their heads out of their asses, and just to complete the collection. When I was a fan of Big Bang I was buying every season. Now I'm just buying them to finish the series. Call it an OCD thing.

On 4/18/2019 at 2:45 PM, kingpotato said:

Nah man Southpark needs to keep going the show writes itself with all the issues going around the world, Trump or being super PC (political correct) for example

The earlier South Park season had very creative jokes but the South Park jokes nowadays are so bizarre.