Register Now
UleTheVee

I guess that Burnout Spiritual Successor Sucked

12 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

OH MAN I WISH WE HAD IT. We deserve to have Burnout again

Burnout paradise was my favorite game to play back in the days - I heard of this game and looked it up and it's lacking a lot of features that burnout had.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Burnout paradise was my favorite game to play back in the days - I heard of this game and looked it up and it's lacking a lot of features that burnout had.

Not to mention it's an Epic Games Store exclusive... WHcih already turns that 1 into a 0

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Actually, the rating for me would be negative - That Epic Games store needs to crash and burn.

the master race civil war started 😆

this whole talk about burnout makes me want to repurchase Paradise, I think I will pick it up the next time I buy a game.

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

this whole talk about burnout makes me want to repurchase Paradise, I think I will pick it up the next time I buy a game.

It was at a time when EA used to make extremely great games...All they're concerned with nowadays is ripping us off and they'll do it by any means necessary.

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I mean, I prefer Burnout 3 Takedown.

Did you hear that they are taking the servers down for Paradise though?

Just now, UleTheVee said:

Well I prefer burnout paradise because of the graphics, although Burnout 3 is the one I played the most on my ps2. I'm not really looking forward playing the game online but its sad to hear that 😔

26 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well I prefer burnout paradise because of the graphics, although Burnout 3 is the one I played the most on my ps2. I'm not really looking forward playing the game online but its sad to hear that 😔

Yeah, apparently it's gonna be taken down in a few days.. I don't know exactly when but it's there.

On 4/19/2019 at 12:01 PM, killamch89 said:

Wait - The servers of Burnout paradise are still up?

On 4/18/2019 at 6:05 PM, UleTheVee said:

its just going to be for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, The remastered version servers are still up and running. I was so bummed the first time I though it was for the remastered versions too 😆