Register Now
Smokey

World of Warcraft?

Any WoW players here? I haven't played since 2012 or so, but I have a lot of friends that are getting back into it and i'm itching to do the same. I might buy the latest expansion and jump back into it for awhile.

Have you ever played World of Warcraft? Do you enjoy these types of games which are MMORPGs where you can meet up with friends and go on quests together? 

The monthly subscription puts me off. I hate renting, my preference is purchasing and then it is my very own for the foreseeable future. My most enjoyed genre is MMORPG and one video game I have throughly enjoyed is the quests on Skyrim, they were very challenging. 

I used to play many years ago while I was pregnant with my first child, but I don't think going back into it now would be a wise decision. The last time I played World of Warcraft, I nearly lost an entire day after getting sucked into it. 😛  It's also the monthly subscription I have a problem with, I don't have the disposable income to invest in a game each month with little to no time to play it. 

On 12/12/2018 at 1:30 PM, Shortie861 said:

I used to play many years ago while I was pregnant with my first child, but I don't think going back into it now would be a wise decision. The last time I played World of Warcraft, I nearly lost an entire day after getting sucked into it. 😛  It's also the monthly subscription I have a problem with, I don't have the disposable income to invest in a game each month with little to no time to play it. 

I also used to play it back in the days although I was never really heavily invested in it. I also wouldn't pay for the monthly subscription because I wouldn't have any time to play it so I would just be wasting money.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I also used to play it back in the days although I was never really heavily invested in it. I also wouldn't pay for the monthly subscription because I wouldn't have any time to play it so I would just be wasting money.

Ew, subscriptions for online programs. What is this Nintendo Online? Get that console peasant shit outta here.

I still play WoW often. 

I haven't been into the current expansion though. But I have always enjoyed just leveling up new alts and collecting stuff. I have never been super interested in raiding. I just don't like committing to a schedule lol. 

Excited for Classic though 😄 

I have on and off played WOW. And it's been some years playing it with friends. I think Anthem is new game that you can check out for similar quest like warfare. Though here you have everything into fantasy and bio-ware type fights. But they have new Club system where you can meet and take missions, share items etc. It can be pretty interesting to see that update. 

On 1/29/2019 at 1:55 PM, skyfire said:

I have on and off played WOW. And it's been some years playing it with friends. I think Anthem is new game that you can check out for similar quest like warfare. Though here you have everything into fantasy and bio-ware type fights. But they have new Club system where you can meet and take missions, share items etc. It can be pretty interesting to see that update. 

I haven't touched Wow in about a decade - I wonder what the game is like now? I heard from one of my friends that the dungeons have a solo mode where you can play them by yourself.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I haven't touched Wow in about a decade - I wonder what the game is like now? I heard from one of my friends that the dungeons have a solo mode where you can play them by yourself.

Dungeons are still for groups. But anything you over level you can definitely run by yourself lol. 

It's a different game than it was 10 years ago. It's more focused on end game than it used to be, in my opinion. I still really enjoy leveling alts and roleplaying a lot though. 

17 hours ago, Cleopatra92 said:

Dungeons are still for groups. But anything you over level you can definitely run by yourself lol. 

It's a different game than it was 10 years ago. It's more focused on end game than it used to be, in my opinion. I still really enjoy leveling alts and roleplaying a lot though. 

I don't even remember which email my account was registered to. Roleplay always keeps the video gaming experience a bit fresh.

I think there are many warcraft years I remember. But these days I am tired of that genre and moving towards the mobile gaming. And also I like my gaming to be better with experience. And not something strategic all the time. I think on that note I hope if they ever release the next update. I don't think I'd be that active there anymore.