Register Now
DylanC

Who's excited for PS5?

32 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

The only time that even the slightest bit of consideration for getting a PS5 is if/when a series I'm a fan of comes out and is only playable on the PS5. For example I'm a huge GoW nut. And I'm sure that eventually there will be a GoW on PS5. But it all depends on whether it holds any interest for me. GoW on PS4 was not, in my opinion, worth the money. It just wasn't a good game to me. So I'll be extremely wary of the next few releases.

Blasphemy !! xD just kidding. Well GoW on PS4 is way different in therms of gameplay compared to the original trilogy and its prequels, if you ask me GoW3 was the best of the Greek arc.

5 minutes ago, SaucyPastaTho said:

Elder scrolls? I didn't know people still play that game. The last I heard of it was tamriel unlimited or something like that.

Dude thats the online game, I'm talking about the main series, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim and a bunch of others before that.

Sure, I am very excited. But sheesh this logo is boring. I guess I was expecting something a little more flashy...But thinking about it more and realizing who cares about the logo? It's not a big deal. Let's talk about the technology and capabilities of the console.👍

On 1/11/2020 at 8:50 PM, skyfire said:

Lot of people in other forums speculating that this year there may not be E3. 

yep already confirmed, looking back I dont think we need an E3 anymore, I mean E3 had its good run but this year it should be the end of it.

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Leaked design ?

images.jpg

I wouldn't put a whole lot of faith in this. How many pics have we already seen of leaked designs? 20? All of them different. Until it hits shelves, I honestly don't think anyone who doesn't work for Sony will know. Unless they're releasing 20 different PS5's.