Register Now
DylanC

Games you love that no-one else likes?

12 hours ago, Bravosi said:

Well in my region no one likes mmorpgs :c

That isn't an abnormality at all - even at its peak, some people did not gravitate towards MMORPGs at all so you shouldn't be surprised. I'm trying to find a good one to play at the moment but games like Black Desert Online and Tera Online feel way too grindy for my liking.

Champions Online is a game I loved but most people who played it didn't like it because it was a bit grindy. The countless amount of character customization options as well as the ability to customize your playing style is what made it a real fun game for me.

1 hour ago, Alyxx said:

Blood II: The Chosen is another game that comes to mind.

Long time I haven't heard anyone mention that game - I remembered it because they had some kind of controversy back in 1999 - I think it was shortly after the game released on late 1998.

20 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Long time I haven't heard anyone mention that game - I remembered it because they had some kind of controversy back in 1999 - I think it was shortly after the game released on late 1998.

Yeah I can see why it would be controversial since you can kill civilians and feed on their hearts.

47 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

Yeah I can see why it would be controversial since you can kill civilians and feed on their hearts.

Compared to Mortal Kombat, that is pretty tame - even Resident Evil at the time had far more disturbing features than that. I'm not sure that was what caused the controversy though, I think it was something to do with one of their devs.

13 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

No idea. Fun game though and it gets a lot of undeserved hate.

It was a very good game with solid game mechanics - it borrowed some aspects from the James Bond games but which FPS game at the time didn't.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It was a very good game with solid game mechanics - it borrowed some aspects from the James Bond games but which FPS game at the time didn't.

I have zero idea what you're on about lol