Register Now
kingpotato

Fun stories from online gaming

Being able to play videogames with other gamers from around the world open the path to some really funny or weird stories with  random teammates or adversaries, Whether is a FPS or an MMO there is always that one story.
Personally I have a few but the most recent one today while playing Apex Legends, my two teammates a Kid and a noob, the kid was trashing the noob over the mic because he sucked at playing, he was constantly cursing at him through the whole match, nothing new this is pretty normal as you all know, and then his mother shows up in the background of the mic yelling at him for cursing and apparently she disconnected the console😆, needles to say we got our asses kicked.

What are your funny or weird stories from playing online ?

A few years ago I really wanted to raid a Minecraft Server, so I did. Contacting the server administrator, I sent him my application form for the rank of moderator and I was accepted into the role. 

They may of have had backups - but who knows? It was a pretty small server so I'm guessing the person didn't.

I then proceeded to spawn Ghasps and this destroyed the contents of the world. Shortly after, the ban hammer striked on me! A funny story if you ask me. 

25 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Being able to play videogames with other gamers from around the world open the path to some really funny or weird stories with  random teammates or adversaries, Whether is a FPS or an MMO there is always that one story.
Personally I have a few but the most recent one today while playing Apex Legends, my two teammates a Kid and a noob, the kid was trashing the noob over the mic because he sucked at playing, he was constantly cursing at him through the whole match, nothing new this is pretty normal as you all know, and then his mother shows up in the background of the mic yelling at him for cursing and apparently she disconnected the console😆, needles to say we got our asses kicked.

What are your funny or weird stories from playing online ?

Oh well, I'm thinking he may just be grounded for a while now. The player who was unskilled and swearing, did he or she rage quit just out off curiosity? 

Interesting story to tell. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

1 minute ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Oh well, I'm thinking he may just be grounded for a while now. The player who was unskilled and swearing, did he or she rage quit just out off curiosity? 

Interesting story. 

I dont think so, the kid who was swearing was yelling no to his mother while she asked him to "turn off the damn thing" 😆 and then he disconnected from the match which I'm guessing she unplugged the console. The noob did stayed with me for a while but we got killed shortly after.

9 minutes ago, xXInfectedXx said:

A few years ago I really wanted to raid a Minecraft Server, so I did. Contacting the server administrator, I sent him my application form for the rank of moderator and I was accepted into the role. 

They may of have had backups - but who knows? It was a pretty small server so I'm guessing the person didn't.

I then proceeded to spawn Ghasps and this destroyed the contents of the world. Shortly after, the ban hammer striked on me! A funny story if you ask me. 

Too much power for one man, no one can escape the ban hammer 😂

Edited by kingpotato

I feel like half these stories are going to involve triggered ten-year olds or Minecraft, honestly. 😂

My story revolves around the infamous Christian Minecraft server memes. One day when I had the free time I got onto a bunch of Christian servers and proceeded to troll the members there in various ways- I copy and pasted parts of the communist Manifesto, cursed up a storm... that sort of thing. It was hilarious when I ended up getting banned on one server after another.

5 minutes ago, Darya said:

I feel like half these stories are going to involve triggered ten-year olds or Minecraft, honestly. 😂

My story revolves around the infamous Christian Minecraft server memes. One day when I had the free time I got onto a bunch of Christian servers and proceeded to troll the members there in various ways- I copy and pasted parts of the communist Manifesto, cursed up a storm... that sort of thing. It was hilarious when I ended up getting banned on one server after another.

The what server now 😆 ? whats a Christian Minecraft server ?

3 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

The what server now 😆 ? whats a Christian Minecraft server ?

Minecraft servers created by Christians for Christians... I guess for a safer community? I don't even know, but it's hilarious (and mind you, I'm religious).

1 minute ago, Darya said:

Minecraft servers created by Christians for Christians... I guess for a safer community? I don't even know, but it's hilarious (and mind you, I'm religious).

Same here (catholic) to be honest it sounded like a joke when you said "Christian Minecraft server" xD,  Still kudos of all the things I could think of to troll in a server I would have never though about posting parts of the communist Manifesto hahahaha.

Ah, I'm non-denominational Christian. But yeah, that was when I first entered my World War II phase so I thought it'd be comedy gold to post something like that. Needless to say, I am both horrified and amused by the sheer cringe of my actions.

I was playing StarCraft II one time on the ranked ladder. This was a few months ago. Protoss VS Protoss. I was up against a Gold League cheeser – that is, a player in Gold League (I was in Silver, by the way) that relies on cheesy, unfair tactics to get easy wins.

So. I'm building my base, and the other guy tries to set up a cannon rush. I scout it out and shut it down, but he's not finished; he simply switches the cheese. At some point in all this, I had to go get the door for somebody, so I attempted to pause. The other guy didn't let me, saying I was gonna lose anyway. I didn't say anything else in the chat after that and instead focused on taking him down. As for the door, well, fortunately I wasn't the only one in the house, so I had my brother get the door instead.

I fended off all his attempts at trying to close the game out, destroyed his proxy Pylons, and marched on over to his base and eradicated his infrastructure. He surrendered without a GG.

I still have that replay, but it was played on an older version of the game, so it probably can't be viewed unless you had played on that version of the game before. I'm not sure.

Edited by Executor Akamia

19 hours ago, Darya said:

Did they threaten to throw holy water on you?

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Did they threaten to throw holy water on you?

No, but that would have been hilarious. I got banned and apparently one of the owners was going to let other server owners know how much of a nuisance I was.