Register Now
kingpotato

Fun stories from online gaming

13 minutes ago, Darya said:

I've hardly been on this forum but I already love it. Glad to see others share my sense of humor 😂

Why on Earth would anybody create a Christian server in any video game? Is that supposed to keep the "Devil" and the "Sinners" out? Because it clearly didn't work🤣

19 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

We're all chill except for the times when we're not lol

Really? Plot twist.

9 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Why on Earth would anybody create a Christian server in any video game? Is that supposed to keep the "Devil" and the "Sinners" out? Because it clearly didn't work🤣

I really don't know. Most people who are playing video games are not looking for a safe, cushioned environment. 

Just now, Darya said:

Really? Plot twist.

I really don't know. Most people who are playing video games are not looking for a safe, cushioned environment. 

Exactly. I'd never subscribe to that in an online game. In most games I play, the safe haven is a guild base where you can hang out with your friends/crew. 

15 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly. I'd never subscribe to that in an online game. In most games I play, the safe haven is a guild base where you can hang out with your friends/crew. 

Exactly, and the communities that have strict rules in place are just not enjoyable to be in. 

Fun story while playing Apex Legends over the weekend. (I apologize for the long paragraph)

So me another random where hiding in a small house recharging health when another lone player burst into the house, shoots at everything except us and runs away (we where like wtf just happen😂), we where not able to kill him so we tried to hunt him down, he was easy to spot because it was already late in the game and he had a legendary skin and apparently he was by himself, as soon as we step out there is a gunfight going on between two other teams, we get involved, during the gunfight I saw this lone player running around the place again shooting everywhere but not hitting anybody as far as I can tell 😆 gunfight ends, We hide again to restore health and this same guy was above us hiding, he had the perfect opportunity to take us down but instead of shooting he just stood still, He obviously had ammo because when we notice that he was there he shoots at everything except us again and runs away. Last battle comes us vs another team , intense battle very difficult, battle ends we won the gunfight and apparently there is another team still left, at this point we where expecting another pro team but the circle(storm) is already small and we cant find anybody, we where out in the open so we though we where screwed, and then we notice this lone player running from outside the circle shooting at us (again not hitting us) and dies because of the storm. This guy was one of the worst players I have ever seen and still he survived all the way to end by himself 😂

Back in the day, when I was still a young twat, grinding at Silkroad Online for tens of hours consecutively day by day, I had this friend, comrade, guildie. He was from an upper-middle-class family, and while we've had quite a few memorable moments in SRO, paying for silks was not really an option back then (since we were all very young kids). And so, that guy stole his parents' credit card and bought silks (the in-game currency that you buy with real money) for every member of the guild, the total amount was around 10k EU or so. 

After that, the guy disappeared into a thin air. I will never forget his sacrifice.

Months later (once we've spent all of the gifted silks) our guild quit SRO and we've entered the WoW scene. =D

I probably don’t have any funny stories about online gaming. Plenty of weird stories though, back from my days playing MUDs.                                              

The craziest online gaming story I have is about a friend who was trapped in her house during a natural disaster together with her husband. There was a lull in the storm and food available down the street, and they had only a tiny window in which to get out, grab it, and rush back home, but he wouldn’t go. He just had to capture that last objective in his game.

Great stories😁

Story of today.

So I was playing Apex Legends and  2 randoms and I where having problems. We where making a lot of mistakes to be honest but we somehow managed to survived. One of the guys that was using  the caustic legend was very angry at us because we where dying constantly so he decided to go solo and not revive us, luckly me and the other guy where reviving us each other and since we though he was good we decided to follow him. The Caustic Guy died constantly and we always revived him and he was still angry because we where not cutting it. Long story short we made it to second place ,between me and the other random revived this caustic guy 7 times, he never killed anyone, we managed to at least make a few kills and at the end he still claimed that we lost because of me and the other guy. I was like dude you barely did anything yourself we where the ones who carried the team to second place. 

On 5/8/2019 at 2:12 AM, kingpotato said:

Fun story while playing Apex Legends over the weekend. (I apologize for the long paragraph)

So me another random where hiding in a small house recharging health when another lone player burst into the house, shoots at everything except us and runs away (we where like wtf just happen😂), we where not able to kill him so we tried to hunt him down, he was easy to spot because it was already late in the game and he had a legendary skin and apparently he was by himself, as soon as we step out there is a gunfight going on between two other teams, we get involved, during the gunfight I saw this lone player running around the place again shooting everywhere but not hitting anybody as far as I can tell 😆 gunfight ends, We hide again to restore health and this same guy was above us hiding, he had the perfect opportunity to take us down but instead of shooting he just stood still, He obviously had ammo because when we notice that he was there he shoots at everything except us again and runs away. Last battle comes us vs another team , intense battle very difficult, battle ends we won the gunfight and apparently there is another team still left, at this point we where expecting another pro team but the circle(storm) is already small and we cant find anybody, we where out in the open so we though we where screwed, and then we notice this lone player running from outside the circle shooting at us (again not hitting us) and dies because of the storm. This guy was one of the worst players I have ever seen and still he survived all the way to end by himself 😂

Sounds like quite a journey! Nice for you! xD

14 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Great stories😁

Story of today.

So I was playing Apex Legends and  2 randoms and I where having problems. We where making a lot of mistakes to be honest but we somehow managed to survived. One of the guys that was using  the caustic legend was very angry at us because we where dying constantly so he decided to go solo and not revive us, luckly me and the other guy where reviving us each other and since we though he was good we decided to follow him. The Caustic Guy died constantly and we always revived him and he was still angry because we where not cutting it. Long story short we made it to second place ,between me and the other random revived this caustic guy 7 times, he never killed anyone, we managed to at least make a few kills and at the end he still claimed that we lost because of me and the other guy. I was like dude you barely did anything yourself we where the ones who carried the team to second place. 

I haven't even played Apex Legends and lack context on this story, and still found it crazy/funny. 

On 5/7/2019 at 11:40 PM, AnaSuper91 said:

Back in the day, when I was still a young twat, grinding at Silkroad Online for tens of hours consecutively day by day, I had this friend, comrade, guildie. He was from an upper-middle-class family, and while we've had quite a few memorable moments in SRO, paying for silks was not really an option back then (since we were all very young kids). And so, that guy stole his parents' credit card and bought silks (the in-game currency that you buy with real money) for every member of the guild, the total amount was around 10k EU or so. 

After that, the guy disappeared into a thin air. I will never forget his sacrifice.

Months later (once we've spent all of the gifted silks) our guild quit SRO and we've entered the WoW scene. =D

Ah noble sacrifice 😆

On 5/8/2019 at 1:49 AM, Bravosi said:

We had a bloody war in an MMORPG for 3 days over a piece of land (12Sky). Epic days of MMORPG gaming. Eventually we realized our guild masters concluded peace long ago prior to it. Lol.

So the guild masters agreed on a peace treaty but they left you guys to fight to death anyways ? 😂

On 5/13/2019 at 11:54 AM, StaceyPowers said:

I probably don’t have any funny stories about online gaming. Plenty of weird stories though, back from my days playing MUDs.                                              

The craziest online gaming story I have is about a friend who was trapped in her house during a natural disaster together with her husband. There was a lull in the storm and food available down the street, and they had only a tiny window in which to get out, grab it, and rush back home, but he wouldn’t go. He just had to capture that last objective in his game.

Could you share one of your stories from playing MUD ? 
By the way is this like Zork or more like a D&D text based ?