Register Now
kingpotato

Next game on your purchase list?

11 hours ago, DylanC said:

Probably Days Gone, but it depends on my funds at the time. Otherwise, I might just have to wait. 

I will wait on this one, probably when it comes down to 20 dollars like with Horizon zero dawn

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Sekiro shadows die twice.

I want to play this game so bad but I'm afraid I'm not going to get past the first screen😆

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

I will wait on this one, probably when it comes down to 20 dollars like with Horizon zero dawn

I want to play this game so bad but I'm afraid I'm not going to get past the first screen😆

I heard its difficulty is comparable to Dark Souls and as a Dark Souls fan, I relish the challenge!

Probably Grand Theft Auto Six. I already have a ton of fun in their current version. I might as well purchase the next release from Rockstar and see what else they've improved or implemented to the game. This is something I'm looking forward to - but no one knows when it will be launched.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Things didnt went well and I wasnt able to purchase the Last of Us 😆 (it sucks being an adult)
But anyway how is everyone doing ? Where you guys able to purchase the game that you wanted and as well whats the next game on your purchase list ?