Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
kingpotato

Next game on your purchase list?

11 hours ago, DylanC said:

Probably Days Gone, but it depends on my funds at the time. Otherwise, I might just have to wait. 

I will wait on this one, probably when it comes down to 20 dollars like with Horizon zero dawn

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Sekiro shadows die twice.

I want to play this game so bad but I'm afraid I'm not going to get past the first screen😆

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

I will wait on this one, probably when it comes down to 20 dollars like with Horizon zero dawn

I want to play this game so bad but I'm afraid I'm not going to get past the first screen😆

I heard its difficulty is comparable to Dark Souls and as a Dark Souls fan, I relish the challenge!

Mutant year zero: road to eden. This type of the game is not something I have tried for years. So I am thinking about playing it next. You can check the gameplay. 

Posted (edited)

Probably Grand Theft Auto Six. I already have a ton of fun in their current version. I might as well purchase the next release from Rockstar and see what else they've improved or implemented to the game. This is something I'm looking forward to - but no one knows when it will be launched.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Anything not on an Epic Games exclusive, not made by EA, Bethesda, Activision except maybe Sekiro (because they have no way of inputting microtransactions into the game.).

I think Sekiro shadows die twice would be a good purchase too. Though it's hard to say how the game is for each gamer because not all people have that patience on some points. 

Things didnt went well and I wasnt able to purchase the Last of Us 😆 (it sucks being an adult)
But anyway how is everyone doing ? Where you guys able to purchase the game that you wanted and as well whats the next game on your purchase list ?