Register Now
UleTheVee

Ule's View - The Disturbing and Bothersome Reality of Gaming Chairs

I considered the top brands you mentioned like Herman Miller and Steelcase, but the affordability factor just wasn't there.
Ultimately, I landed here on the "MyoChair" by Autonomous. If you're on Facebook I bet you have seen one of their ads for a standing desk, but they make some pretty nice chairs too. This chair met all of my criteria. It's definitely budget friendly @ $139, it's damn comfortable, and I think it looks pretty stylish (I went with the cool gray color). You can spend a little extra and add on a headrest and leg rest, but I don't do much "lounging around" in my home office.

I actually value my comfort while I play videogames, I have a couch made specially for the purpose since I only game on my console , I would get a gaming chair when I eventually buy myself a gaming PC.

Edited by Justin11

I have an andaseat gaming chair and I love it. It's the only chair that doesn't hurt my butt for sitting extended periods of time. I sit a lot so it needs to be comfortable for that time. The andaseat chair I own hasn't caused me much issue. But my previous chair was a simple office chair. It hurt if I sat for long hours, but andaseat is different. 

Also I'm a big guy l, so that plays into why I get hurt easier when sitting too long. And I didn't expect the andaseat chair to hold my weight so well.

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

I have an andaseat gaming chair and I love it. It's the only chair that doesn't hurt my butt for sitting extended periods of time. I sit a lot so it needs to be comfortable for that time. The andaseat chair I own hasn't caused me much issue. But my previous chair was a simple office chair. It hurt if I sat for long hours, but andaseat is different. 

Also I'm a big guy l, so that plays into why I get hurt easier when sitting too long. And I didn't expect the andaseat chair to hold my weight so well.

Comfort above looks or worth that's my rule when setting out to buy anything that I would wear or sit on.

And I tend to sleep off anywhere so if the couch isn't comfortable  I would wake up with a terrible pain in my neck.