Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
kingpotato

Final fantasy adventure GB

Today I remembered my very first rpg game, Final Fantasy Adventure for the original gameboy. I will download it later today I cant remember if I ever finished it.
Has anybody else played this game before?

I've never played the game myself, but I have heard of it. Was it a good game? I read the plot of it and all, and it seemed decent enough. 

On 4/18/2019 at 4:39 PM, Darya said:

I've never played the game myself, but I have heard of it. Was it a good game? I read the plot of it and all, and it seemed decent enough. 

I dont really remember to be honest, that was many years ago, I remember that that story was interesting. I download it yesterday but I havent found time to play it yet.

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I dont really remember to be honest, that was many years ago, I remember that that story was interesting. I download it yesterday but I havent found time to play it yet.

Well, when you do get the time, I'd love to hear about it. I've read the plot and it seems very good.

If I recall, it had quite a few classes and you had to do tasks to level up said classes. I can't quite remember what the story was like to be honest but I do remember playing the game(vaguely).