Register Now
kingpotato

Games that need an HD remake

13 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Oh, cool! I did not know that. How does it compare to the original?

I haven't played the remaster yet, though. Only the original. After they released the remasters, they gave them to Steam users who already had the original games, if I'm not mistaken.

On 4/30/2019 at 12:48 AM, skyfire said:

Anyone tried the nightmare creatures game in 90s or early 2000s? I think that game if remastered then it can turn out to be lot better game if you ask me. It has some really good elements in the levels. 

Oh, I remember that! The first game was kinda boring to me, but the second was great! I finished it but I was so scary at that moment.

13 hours ago, SpaceExplorer said:

I haven't played the remaster yet, though. Only the original. After they released the remasters, they gave them to Steam users who already had the original games, if I'm not mistaken.

Whenever you get around to playing the remaster, I'd love to hear what it's like. Did they also remaster the second one?

9 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Whenever you get around to playing the remaster, I'd love to hear what it's like. Did they also remaster the second one?

Yes, both the 1st and the 2nd one got remastered. Infinite did not, but at the time it didn't make sense to do so either.

10 hours ago, SpaceExplorer said:

Yes, both the 1st and the 2nd one got remastered. Infinite did not, but at the time it didn't make sense to do so either.

I still wouldn't see a burning need to remaster Infinite. It still looks amazing to me.

On 5/7/2019 at 3:33 AM, StaceyPowers said:

No. Both are not remastered. I think the developers need to revive the game series and make the both games remaster and improve on the graphics from what I have seen so far they can make money.