Register Now
italianmunchiez

500 Million Limited Edition PS4

I guess it was good for collectors but for us casual gamers, it's pretty useless. It's the same as the normal consoles but comes with a slightly cooler design. I would much rather just save my money and get the next generation console which I'm sure isn't far off. I'm sure they will be valuable at some point in the future though although not sure how many non-collectors are willing to part with their money and wait that long to get their return on the investment.

On 12/31/2018 at 10:58 AM, DarthHazard said:

I guess it was good for collectors but for us casual gamers, it's pretty useless. It's the same as the normal consoles but comes with a slightly cooler design. I would much rather just save my money and get the next generation console which I'm sure isn't far off. I'm sure they will be valuable at some point in the future though although not sure how many non-collectors are willing to part with their money and wait that long to get their return on the investment.

I agree. I wouldn't waste my money on a limited edition console especially when it has no clear benefits over the original and even worse - you own the original console.

I usually don't waste my time on limited edition X or Y type of product. The reason being they tell you it has signatures or have this and that. But in reality it is often just publicity stunt. Once I bought one merch for signature and it was painted one and not real. So it kind of made me feel bad about my purchase. So I won't be spending my money on something like this in near future.