Register Now
StaceyPowers

Best and worst remasters?

Silent Hill HD Collection on PS3/XB360 was a disaster. The devs used incomplete code resulting in washed out textures, new bugs and audio glitches. It was patched a ton, but it’s still a terrible “remaster”.

On the other hand, The Shadow of the Colossus PS4 remaster by Bluepoint was excellent. 

Edited by DylanC

9 hours ago, DylanC said:

Silent Hill HD Collection on PS3/XB360 was a disaster. The devs used incomplete code resulting in washed out textures, new bugs and audio glitches. It was patched a ton, but it’s still a terrible “remaster”.

On the other hand, The Shadow of the Colossus PS4 remaster by Bluepoint was excellent. 

Skyrim SE would be a bigger disaster if it wasn't for Modders. I cannot understand them selling it $60 dollars on release date and then dropped it to $40 a few days later. 

1 hour ago, Patrik said:

The worst remaster is the GTA San Andreas one that was released for mobile, PS4 and XBOX, glitchy, ungly and unplayable!!

I got it on the 360, but I didn't have many problems with it. I did have one glitch during one mission where the graphics went crazy. But other than that, it played relatively fine. I still need to complete it, but I doubt I'll be doing that anytime soon. 

46 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I got it on the 360, but I didn't have many problems with it. I did have one glitch during one mission where the graphics went crazy. But other than that, it played relatively fine. I still need to complete it, but I doubt I'll be doing that anytime soon.

i guarantee you that the vanilla game is way better than the one you got, but it should be fine since you bought the game already, you won't notice differences since you didn't spend that much of time in the original one