Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
StaceyPowers

Did you ever insist on finishing a game you couldn't stand?

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Yes. Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Country 2. I have the trilogy, but with as much as the first 2 piss me off, I have never even played the 3rd one.

The Donkey Kong Country on the SNES was a real pain to finish but I also finished it. I don't remember playing the second one though - which console was it on?

I forgot to add Crash Bandicoot - there is a stage called Road to Nowhere...I absolutely hated it and it made most people not finish the game but I think I attempted it about 76 times in 3 days before I beat it (this was when I was a kid so don't quote me on it...it could have been more or less - I think it's probably more.)

21 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

The Donkey Kong Country on the SNES was a real pain to finish but I also finished it. I don't remember playing the second one though - which console was it on?

All 3 are on the SNES.

11 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I think I only played the first one then. I don't remember playing the other two...

You don't want to. If you think the first one is infuriating, you haven't seen shit yet.

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

You don't want to. If you think the first one is infuriating, you haven't seen shit yet.

Try Crash Bandicoot - Road to Nowhere. It is the one stage that deters anybody from finishing the game. I remembered as a kid my brother broke the PS1 controller because of this stage.

Yeah, one or two times. I can't quite remember what the game was called. Most of the time I'll insist on finishing a story so I can feel a sense of achievement. 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Aerielle del Rosario said:

HAHAHA yep I avoided it but if you guys really want to know it is Flappy Bird... 😄

I understand now🤣 My friend destroyed an iPod Touch back in the day because of Flappy Bird.

Edited by killamch89